CycleBanter.com

-   Recumbent Biking (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Handlebar Help (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=178316)

Duram February 6th 08 02:06 PM

Handlebar Help

Looking for pictures & drawing of the handlebar locker used in LWB bents
that enable the main bar to move up and down.
I tried goggle with no response as I donīt know the name, in English, of
this part.
Thanks
Daniel

gotbent[_3_] February 6th 08 06:42 PM

Handlebar Help

"Duram" wrote in message
Looking for pictures & drawing of the handlebar locker used in LWB bents
that enable the main bar to move up and down.
I tried goggle with no response as I donīt know the name, in English, of
this part.
Thanks
Daniel

Daniel, what kind of LWB? RANS. Easy Racers, Sun, et al make LWB and I think
the handlebar to steerer methods are unique and different for each brand.
It sounds like you are talking about a clamp, either bolted or with a quick
release. Point your browser to the maufacturer's web site and you will
probably get right to the answer you need.

Come back and talk bents sometime soon.

gotbent, aka frvt rider