CycleBanter.com

-   Marketplace (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   WTB: 8/9 speed road hub laced to 26" mountain rim for my recumbent (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=38957)

Tom February 10th 04 09:54 PM

WTB: 8/9 speed road hub laced to 26" mountain rim for my recumbent

I need a road hub matched to a 26" mountain rim to be used on my
recumbent. Please let me know the type hub, rim, and costs.

Thanks,

daveornee February 11th 04 12:06 AM

Tom wrote:
I need a road hub matched to a 26" mountain rim to be used on my
recumbent. Please let me know the type hub, rim, and costs.
Thanks,

I have new 9 speed Ultegra and DURA ACE hubs, DT and Wheelsmith spokes
and a variety of Mavic, Synchros, Sun, and other rims. What hub do yo
want? What rim do you want? What spokes do you want? What is your pric
range? dave at ornee dot ne

-

Qui si parla Campagnolo February 11th 04 01:51 PM

WTB: 8/9 speed road hub laced to 26" mountain rim for my recumbent

Thomas need a road hub matched to a 26" mountain rim to be used on my
recumbent. Please let me know the type hub, rim, and costs. BRBR

XT hub laced to a mavic 517, DT double butted spokes, 32 hole, laced three
cross..$180..build by one of three guys that have been building wheels for a
total of about 48 years, thousands of wheels, completely guaranteed. If ya get
a 'cheap' wheel built, ya get a 'cheap' wheel.

Peter Chisholm
Vecchio's Bicicletteria
1833 Pearl St.
Boulder, CO, 80302