CycleBanter.com

-   Marketplace (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   WTB 7-Speed Thumb Shifters (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=169923)

Tom Kunich September 9th 07 01:59 PM

WTB 7-Speed Thumb Shifters

I'm looking for some Shimano 7-speed thumb shifters in new or very good
condition. I think that the last Suntour thumb shifters also used linear
shifting and would work with Shimano derailleurs.

Tom

Qui si parla Campagnolo-www.vecchios.com September 10th 07 01:52 PM

WTB 7-Speed Thumb Shifters

On Sep 9, 6:59 am, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:
I'm looking for some Shimano 7-speed thumb shifters in new or very good
condition. I think that the last Suntour thumb shifters also used linear
shifting and would work with Shimano derailleurs.

Tom

One of my suppliers still list Deore II thumbies in 7s but as NOS and
in demend, gonna be expensive..like me to check if they have 'em?
Expect low 3 figures for the price.