CycleBanter.com

-   Rides (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Ride Photos: Montevina, August 2006 (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=142429)

Bill Bushnell August 16th 06 05:56 AM

Ride Photos: Montevina, August 2006

Saturday August 5, 2006

I started in downtown Sunnyvale and headed out to Los Altos Hills,
climbing Moody and Page Mill Rd. Then I rode south on Skyline Blvd. and
descended Gist and Black Roads. I rode the reverse direction of the
usual traversal of El Sereno Ridge by climbing Montevina Rd. and
descending Bohlman Rd. I returned to Sunnyvale by riding through
Saratoga on a portion of The Maze and by climbing over Sarahills,
Pierce, Mt. Eden, and Stevens Canyon Rds.

(58.3 miles; 6500 feet climbing; 2780 kJoules)

http://tinyurl.com/ekmpz

--
Bill Bushnell
http://pobox.com/~bushnell/