CycleBanter.com

-   General (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Bicycling jersey.... (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=239583)

[email protected] January 6th 13 09:21 PM

Bicycling jersey....

Hey bicyclists,

My name is Bob Breitling. I have designed a bike jersey on Voler's Your The Artist website. I need people to "like" my jersey. If your interested go to http://www.voler.com/yta and click the facebook Like button (yes you have to have a facebook account...). That is if you do like my design. Take a look at the other artist jersey there too and like any of the other jersey if you see something that looks cool. There are a lot of interesting stuff there.

Thanks in advance.

Bob