you're looking for.

Thanks,
Jason

jwinterich January 8th 04 09:59 AM

WTB Record or Chorus 10 B/O front derailleur

aotearoa706 wrote:
Wanted Campagnolo Record or Chorus 10 speed braze on front derailleur.
In new or good used condition. Also looking for a rear derailleur and
brake calipers. Brakes can be Record, Chorus or Centaur/Daytona. I can
pay with cash, M/O or paypal. Or I can trade if there's something you're
looking for.
Thanks, Jason

Jason

I have a pretty fresh Chorus 10 2003 front der braze on that I coul
sell you. I had it on my 5900 for a couple months and then put the ne
2004 Record carbon front der on. E-mail me at fo
details if interested

Jef

-