CycleBanter.com

-   -   Martlew diverted (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=139103)

wafflycat July 17th 06 11:26 AM

Martlew diverted

As seen elsewhere, it has been mentioned that perhaps Martlew will be
diverted from the issue of h*lm*t compulsion, as he has a new pet project.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/wear/5185234.stm

Cheers, helen s

--

~~
you may need to remove dependence

David Nutter July 17th 06 11:45 AM

Martlew diverted

On 2006-07-17, wafflycat wrote:
As seen elsewhere, it has been mentioned that perhaps Martlew will be
diverted from the issue of h*lm*t compulsion, as he has a new pet project.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/wear/5185234.stm

Do you think that, if we paid Mr Smith his £10 fee, he'd deal with
Martlew and the Swamp Monster in his usual way? Hitting their brains with
the bolt gun might be a bit tricky though...

Regards,

-david

Budstaff July 17th 06 11:48 AM

Martlew diverted

"wafflycat" wrote in message
As seen elsewhere, it has been mentioned that perhaps Martlew will be
diverted from the issue of h*lm*t compulsion, as he has a new pet project.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/wear/5185234.stm

Cheers, helen s

--

~~
you may need to remove dependence
on fame & fortune from organisation
to get correct email address
~Noodliness is Good~

I'm trying desperately to stop thinking about the issue of h****t efficacy
against bolt guns.....

God it's hard!!

David Hansen July 17th 06 12:31 PM

Martlew diverted

On Mon, 17 Jul 2006 11:26:33 +0100 someone who may be "wafflycat"
wrote this:-

As seen elsewhere, it has been mentioned that perhaps Martlew will be
diverted from the issue of h*lm*t compulsion, as he has a new pet project.

Hopefully so. However, I suspect that he can worry away at more then
one thing at once.

--
David Hansen, Edinburgh

burt July 17th 06 06:11 PM

Martlew diverted

rg...
On 2006-07-17, wafflycat wrote:
As seen elsewhere, it has been mentioned that perhaps Martlew will be
diverted from the issue of h*lm*t compulsion, as he has a new pet
project.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/wear/5185234.stm

Do you think that, if we paid Mr Smith his £10 fee, he'd deal with
Martlew and the Swamp Monster in his usual way? Hitting their brains with
the bolt gun might be a bit tricky though...

on the other hand, if you could persuade them to sit on it..............

Alan Braggins July 18th 06 12:21 PM

Martlew diverted

On 2006-07-17, wafflycat wrote:
As seen elsewhere, it has been mentioned that perhaps Martlew will be
diverted from the issue of h*lm*t compulsion, as he has a new pet
project.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/wear/5185234.stm

Do you think that, if we paid Mr Smith his £10 fee, he'd deal with
Martlew and the Swamp Monster in his usual way? Hitting their brains with
the bolt gun might be a bit tricky though...

on the other hand, if you could persuade them to sit on it..............

That might not help:
http://calorielab.com/news/2005/11/0...u-bulletproof/