CycleBanter.com

-   -   New helmet design - are we impressed? (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=255798)

[email protected] May 1st 18 02:14 PM

New helmet design - are we impressed?

I know we all have seen the Australian helmet design 10 years ago on the Copenhagenize site, but what about this Canadian one?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DcGRqCoWsAA6kEh.jpg

Kerr-Mudd,John[_2_] May 2nd 18 01:05 PM

On Tue, 01 May 2018 13:14:54 GMT, wrote:

I know we all have seen the Australian helmet design 10 years ago on
the Copenhagenize site, but what about this Canadian one?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DcGRqCoWsAA6kEh.jpg

sadly I got nowt at the web address
http://drivingwithoutdying.com/

--
Bah, and indeed, Humbug.

Tom Crispin[_5_] May 5th 18 08:31 PM

New helmet design - are we impressed?

Saw a dead motorcyclist here in Croatia on 1 May. Sadly a helmet did not save him.

Now into our 11th month of our tour around Europe. 4 plus dog living in a 5m by 2m campervan.

Tom

[email protected] May 5th 18 08:48 PM

TOM CRISPIN ALERT

On Saturday, May 5, 2018 at 8:31:56 PM UTC+1, Tom Crispin wrote:
Saw a dead motorcyclist here in Croatia on 1 May. Sadly a helmet did not save him.

Now into our 11th month of our tour around Europe. 4 plus dog living in a 5m by 2m campervan.!

Tom

Well hello, Tom. Glad you are well and enjoying your epic trip.
Hope Clare and the boys are OK and the border crossings were too.

Tom Crispin[_5_] May 6th 18 02:43 PM

TOM CRISPIN ALERT

All very well.

Counties visited in order of first entry:
England, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Luxembourg, Spain, Portugal, Gibraltar, Andorra, Monaco, Italy, San Marino, Vatican City, Greece, Bulgaria, Romania, Hungary, Croatia .

Counties still on our listin order of anticipated first entry:
Slovenia, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Austria, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Wales, Ireland, Northern Ireland, Scotland.

See my blog:
Www.au-revoir.eu

jnugent May 6th 18 02:53 PM

TOM CRISPIN ALERT

On 06/05/2018 14:43, Tom Crispin wrote:

All very well.

Counties visited in order of first entry:
England, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Luxembourg, Spain, Portugal, Gibraltar, Andorra, Monaco, Italy, San Marino, Vatican City, Greece, Bulgaria, Romania, Hungary, Croatia .

Counties still on our listin order of anticipated first entry:
Slovenia, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Austria, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Wales, Ireland, Northern Ireland, Scotland.

See my blog:
Www.au-revoir.eu

Full marks for calling Ireland by its correct name.

[email protected] May 6th 18 07:47 PM

TOM CRISPIN ALERT

On Sunday, May 6, 2018 at 2:43:36 PM UTC+1, Tom Crispin wrote:
All very well.

Counties visited in order of first entry:
England, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Luxembourg, Spain, Portugal, Gibraltar, Andorra, Monaco, Italy, San Marino, Vatican City, Greece, Bulgaria, Romania, Hungary, Croatia .

Counties still on our listin order of anticipated first entry:
Slovenia, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Austria, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Wales, Ireland, Northern Ireland, Scotland.

See my blog:
Www.au-revoir.eu

Well done, Tom.
A very impressive list.