CycleBanter.com

-   Mountain Biking (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   WHOOPS! 1 airlifted off Piestewa Peak after mountain-biking injury (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=240727)

Mike Vandeman[_4_] April 20th 13 05:04 AM

WHOOPS! 1 airlifted off Piestewa Peak after mountain-biking injury

Evolution in action!

Mike

http://www.azcentral.com/community/p...nclick_check=1

1 airlifted off Piestewa Peak after mountain-biking injury

By Domenico NicosiaThe Arizona Republic- 12 News Breaking News TeamThu Apr 18, 2013 9:03 PM

One person was being airlifted from Piestewa Peak in Phoenix after an apparent injury while mountain biking Thursday evening.

Phoenix firefighters with headlamps stabilized the person before preparing to fly the person off of the mountain on a stretcher, according to 12 News.

Piestewa Peak is in the Phoenix Mountains Preserve near Arizona 51 and Lincoln Drive.

Stilton Cheesewright April 21st 13 09:10 PM

WHOOPS! 1 airlifted off Piestewa Peak after mountain-biking injury

In article ,
says...
Evolution in action!

Mike

Has this news group changed to
alt.mountain-bike.mike.vandeman.spams.all.the.time ??

Grow Up.
A man of the wrong side of 70 years old should know better.

Oh, hang on, I (may be) a mountain biker so I should know better and I
lie.

SIGH

SC

Mike Vandeman[_4_] April 22nd 13 03:14 AM

On Sunday, April 21, 2013 1:10:28 PM UTC-7, Stilton Cheesewright wrote:
In article ,

says...

Evolution in action!

Mike

Has this news group changed to

alt.mountain-bike.mike.vandeman.spams.all.the.time ??

Just the truth. The truth hurts, huh?

Grow Up.

A man of the wrong side of 70 years old should know better.

Oh, hang on, I (may be) a mountain biker so I should know better and I

lie.

Yes, you did. Mountain bikers never make the least effort to tell the truth. Thanks for demonstrating that once again! You guys never learn!

SIGH

SC

I love Mike June 26th 13 03:56 AM

WHOOPS! 1 airlifted off Piestewa Peak after mountain-biking injury

Get a life Vanderpsycho.

I love Mike June 26th 13 04:09 AM

WHOOPS! 1 airlifted off Piestewa Peak after mountain-biking injury

On Wednesday, June 26, 2013 2:56:44 PM UTC+12, I love Mike wrote:
Get a life Vanderpsycho.

Did it hurt when you got arrested Vanderman? What would have hurt more than the arrest would have been the reaction from your fellow professors at your university. I can see it now. Instead of a friendly or polite hello I bet people would walk right past you or turn the other way when they see you. You must have incredibly low self esteem as a result of your rejection.

I love Mike June 26th 13 04:13 AM

WHOOPS! 1 airlifted off Piestewa Peak after mountain-biking injury

When you look in the mirror are you happy with what you see? No credability in the academic environmental world, a bad reputation for promoting others suffering, being arrested, rejected by university professors. Have you considered taking any medication for your depression?

Mike Vandeman[_4_] June 26th 13 01:50 PM

On Tuesday, June 25, 2013 8:13:51 PM UTC-7, I love Mike wrote:
When you look in the mirror are you happy with what you see? No credability in the academic environmental world, a bad reputation for promoting others suffering, being arrested, rejected by university professors. Have you considered taking any medication for your depression?

Since all charges were dismissed, all of your comments are worthless. As usual. You forgot that my Ph.D. is in psychology. Your AMATEUR psychologizing is worthless. Just sour grapes. You can't defend mountain biking, so you attack the messenger (anyone who tells the truth about mountain biking). DUH!

I love Mike June 26th 13 08:01 PM

WHOOPS! 1 airlifted off Piestewa Peak after mountain-biking injury

You should straight using your phd and get help

I love Mike June 26th 13 08:28 PM

WHOOPS! 1 airlifted off Piestewa Peak after mountain-biking injury

Whatever. You should start using your phd and get help.

I love Mike June 26th 13 09:06 PM

WHOOPS! 1 airlifted off Piestewa Peak after mountain-biking injury

And if your phd is in psychology you are not qualified to comment on the environmental impacts of any outdoor recreation. I can see why you are not taken seriously. You are not a natural scientist and have little or no credability.