CycleBanter.com

-   -   Ding Dong the Car is gone (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=254717)

Simon Jester September 12th 17 08:33 PM

Ding Dong the Car is gone

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/cars/owner...PGf?li=AAnZ9Ug

Finally we admit the experiment of letting these lethal machines on public roads has failed.

Mr Pounder Esquire September 12th 17 08:43 PM

Ding Dong the Car is gone

Simon Jester wrote:
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/cars/owner...PGf?li=AAnZ9Ug

Finally we admit the experiment of letting these lethal machines on
public roads has failed.

Have you always been a prick?

Simon Jester September 12th 17 10:15 PM

Ding Dong the Car is gone

On Tuesday, September 12, 2017 at 8:43:55 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Simon Jester wrote:
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/cars/owner...PGf?li=AAnZ9Ug

Finally we admit the experiment of letting these lethal machines on
public roads has failed.

Have you always been a prick?

I have never worked with Oxen.

jnugent September 12th 17 10:58 PM

Ding Dong the Car is gone

On 12/09/2017 20:33, Simon Jester wrote:

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/cars/owner...PGf?li=AAnZ9Ug

Finally we admit the experiment of letting these lethal machines on public roads has failed.

You have difficulty in reading and understanding press articles, don't you?

jnugent September 12th 17 10:59 PM

Ding Dong the Car is gone

Simon Jester wrote:
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/cars/owner...PGf?li=AAnZ9Ug

Finally we admit the experiment of letting these lethal machines on
public roads has failed.

Have you always been a prick?

I have never worked with Oxen.

Were the extra two words at the end of that sentence strictly necessary?