CycleBanter.com

-   Australia (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   ? (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=236051)

F Murtz[_2_] April 14th 12 11:36 AM

?

F Murtz[_2_] April 14th 12 11:41 AM

?

F Murtz wrote:
?

Just testing as I have seen no activity on the five newsgroups I have
been watching for a while.
And by the way,next to none on this one since a certain party was rear ended

Alan Erskine[_3_] April 14th 12 01:23 PM

?

On 14/04/2012 8:41 PM, F Murtz wrote:
F Murtz wrote:
?

Just testing as I have seen no activity on the five newsgroups I have
been watching for a while.
And by the way,next to none on this one since a certain party was rear
ended

I haven't seen any posts to a.bicyle for months, except for the Sydney
car 'incident'.

F Murtz[_2_] April 14th 12 02:42 PM

?

F Murtz wrote:
?

Just testing as I have seen no activity on the five newsgroups I have
been watching for a while.
And by the way,next to none on this one since a certain party was rear
ended

I haven't seen any posts to a.bicyle for months, except for the Sydney
car 'incident'.

One of the prolific posters here was rear ended and told not to post for
a while (by his lawyers???)

Alan Erskine[_3_] April 14th 12 04:41 PM

?

F Murtz wrote:
?
Just testing as I have seen no activity on the five newsgroups I have
been watching for a while.
And by the way,next to none on this one since a certain party was rear
ended

I haven't seen any posts to a.bicyle for months, except for the Sydney
car 'incident'.

One of the prolific posters here was rear ended and told not to post for
a while (by his lawyers???)

I remember that. I guess it would have been too tempting to tell all
before the court case.

Gettamulla Tupya[_2_] April 15th 12 01:15 PM

?

On Sat, 14 Apr 2012 23:42:51 +1000, F Murtz wrote:

One of the prolific posters here was rear ended and told not to post for
a while (by his lawyers???)

These things happen in Oxford Street.

Phil H[_2_] April 16th 12 03:46 AM

?

On Apr 14, 8:41*pm, F Murtz wrote:
F Murtz wrote:
?

Just testing as I have seen no activity on the five newsgroups I have
been watching for a while.
And by the way,next to none on this one since a certain party was rear ended

Post something, then. (And I mean something about cycling, rather than
something about how there are no posts.)

-- Phil