CycleBanter.com

-   -   Crowbars in cars? (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=257061)

[email protected] February 6th 19 10:46 PM

Crowbars in cars?

I have heard of D Locks being used by cyclists as they are commonly carried on the bike, but why do some drivers carry crowbars? Tyre levers?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...indscreen.html

TMS320 February 7th 19 12:00 AM

Crowbars in cars?

On 06/02/2019 22:46, wrote:
I have heard of D Locks being used by cyclists as they are commonly carried on the bike, but why do some drivers carry crowbars? Tyre levers?

In case they come across a traffic accident and want to help occupants
get out by levering doors open. All very innocent.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...indscreen.html

He probably doesn't drive more than 100 yards along a pavement so that's
alright in Cheerless's or Noddy's book.

Bret Cahill February 7th 19 04:03 AM

Crowbars in cars?

I have heard of D Locks being used by cyclists as they are commonly carried on the bike, but why do some drivers carry crowbars? Tyre levers?

In case they come across a traffic accident and want to help occupants
get out by levering doors open. All very innocent.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...indscreen.html

He probably doesn't drive more than 100 yards along a pavement so that's
alright in Cheerless's or Noddy's book.

It was actually a protest again cameras!

Simon Jester February 7th 19 07:08 AM

Crowbars in cars?

On Wednesday, February 6, 2019 at 10:46:50 PM UTC, wrote:
I have heard of D Locks being used by cyclists as they are commonly carried on the bike, but why do some drivers carry crowbars? Tyre levers?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...indscreen.html

It was the cyclist's fault.

Simon Jester February 7th 19 07:10 AM

Crowbars in cars?