CycleBanter.com

-   Unicycling (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Anyone looking to build a bc? Free hazard hub with a Stockton build! (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=143502)

Evan Byrne August 25th 06 10:54 PM

Anyone looking to build a bc? Free hazard hub with a Stockton build!

Yeah, I had Dave build my most recent wheel, I sent him my rim with a
hazard hub, intending to use the hazard, but then I wanted an atomlab,
so I ordered it, and had it sent to Dave, Dave built it up with the
atomlab, and now he has my hazard.

If anyone's looking to build up a BC with a hazard hub, You can do it
through Dave, he has a lot of rims in stock, and he can also get almost
anything. His builds are super strong too I might add. The hub is yours
free, Just do the build through Dave, tell him what rim you want on it,
and He'll build it up with the hazard.

PM U-turn for wheel build prices, rim costs, and spoke lengths.

Later,

-E

--
Evan Byrne
Evan Byrne's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9367

mornish August 25th 06 11:06 PM

Anyone looking to build a bc? Free hazard hub with a Stockton build!

yay! I'll do it.

I think I'll build it with a alex trials rim.
-Miles

--
mornish

tobbogonist wrote:
that was neat, now i only have to put it to use.
parents banned my uni due to low school marks so if there are any nerds
out there with a kind heart, i have a psychology assignment that is a
few weeks over due, it is on intelligence.

onelesscar August 25th 06 11:36 PM

Anyone looking to build a bc? Free hazard hub with a Stockton build!

you serious? cause if not, I might take it. Depending on the price of
the wheel build and rim. Could you post those prices on this thread
for us?

--
onelesscar

mmm...i love my qu-ax...and now my kh 20...

"Clubbing isn't just for seals anymore..." (On a local dance music
radio station)
onelesscar's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11127

mornish August 25th 06 11:37 PM

Anyone looking to build a bc? Free hazard hub with a Stockton build!

ask Dave about prices. as soon as I get permission from my parents I
think I'll get it.

--
mornish

mornish September 14th 06 04:51 AM

Anyone looking to build a bc? Free hazard hub with a Stockton build!

ok, I'm not using it.

blame evan. he showed my a BC for $12...

--
mornish