CycleBanter.com

-   General (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Don't drink and drive... Ride a Bike! (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=230985)

TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher September 9th 11 03:58 PM

Don't drink and drive... Ride a Bike!

(It is said the revolution is about solutions)

| An ounce of ethanol in a glass of orange juice, and my
| environment gets better........

Don't they use potatoes for that?

Did you know you got a potato in your vodka? Yeah, mundane stuff like that makes up our delicious drinks...

The question is, DO WE WANT THAT PRECIOUS ALCOHOL (E85, E10 whatever) TO BE BURNED BY A MACHINE OR YOU WANT TO HAVE FUN WITH IT? (in moderation)

Whatever you drink I want you to say, "Bottoms up to the revolution!" Never drink and drive. Ride a bike.