CycleBanter.com

-   Unicycling (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   First South American Unicycle Meet (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=194469)

ca99medina September 20th 08 03:07 AM

First South American Unicycle Meet

The sport of unicycling is growing rapidly throughout South America and
therefore a group of dedicated riders are organizing the First South
American Unicycle Meet. This event will take place in San Juan,
Argentina from October 17 to the 19, 2008. They will be doing Street,
Trials, Freestyle and Muni events, demonstrations and workshops.

Here is the poster of the event!
[image:
http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery2/m...16215ae1935b3]

And here are some videos of the guys from Argentina!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzrivXDlz_0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPDAxXGmfRo

You can see more information about prices and schedule 'here'
(http://tinyurl.com/4gddu5). And you can also visit their forum at
www.monociclos.3a2.com

We wish them good luck with the event and we hope that unicycling
continue to grow throughout South America.

--
ca99medina

Visit my page:
'www.uniciclos.com' (http://www.uniciclos.com)
Home of the World Champions
"Puerto Rico All-Stars"

pedrotejada September 20th 08 08:54 PM

First South American Unicycle Meet

Hi!

It's a shame that I can't go :(:(:(:(:(

I can't afford that... To close of UNICON.... I hope to attend next
year...

I really wish good times for you guys... Any questions about rules and
this stuff I would be really happy to help since I saw everything at
UNICON...

Sorry because I can't attend... have good times!

--
pedrotejada

*BUT*

Brazilian Unicycling Team