CycleBanter.com

-   -   Oh those wacky cyclists! (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=257852)

MrCheerful August 1st 19 07:25 AM

Oh those wacky cyclists!

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/962493...pped-in-gears/

Bod[_5_] August 1st 19 10:01 AM

Oh those wacky cyclists!

On 01/08/2019 07:25, MrCheerful wrote:
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/962493...pped-in-gears/

Man who has had sex with over 700 cars reveals first physical loving

experience with a Volkswagen Beetle

https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/...er-700-4435804

Man Tasered Because He Wouldn’t Stop Having Sex With Car Exhaust

https://www.unilad.co.uk/viral/man-t...h-car-exhaust/

Video: Flustered man caught having sex with car

https://metro.co.uk/video/flustered-...x-car-1314720/
--
Bod

TMS320 August 1st 19 11:30 AM

Oh those wacky cyclists!

On 01/08/2019 07:25, MrCheerful wrote:

People often have behaviour and interests in private that seem strange
to others but one has wonder about the mind of the person that has a
fascination for such reports.

Mr Pounder Esquire August 1st 19 06:17 PM

Oh those wacky cyclists!

Bod wrote:
On 01/08/2019 07:25, MrCheerful wrote:
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/962493...pped-in-gears/

Man who has had sex with over 700 cars reveals first physical loving

experience with a Volkswagen Beetle

https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/...er-700-4435804

Man Tasered Because He Wouldn't Stop Having Sex With Car Exhaust

https://www.unilad.co.uk/viral/man-t...h-car-exhaust/

Video: Flustered man caught having sex with car

https://metro.co.uk/video/flustered-...x-car-1314720/

This is a cycling group, not a driving group, learn the difference.

Mr Pounder Esquire August 1st 19 06:20 PM

Oh those wacky cyclists!

TMS320 wrote:
On 01/08/2019 07:25, MrCheerful wrote:

People often have behaviour and interests in private that seem strange
to others but one has wonder about the mind of the person that has a
fascination for such reports.

You read the report and it was quite clear what was in the link.

TMS320 August 1st 19 06:28 PM

Oh those wacky cyclists!

On 01/08/2019 18:20, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
TMS320 wrote:
On 01/08/2019 07:25, MrCheerful wrote:

People often have behaviour and interests in private that seem strange
to others but one has wonder about the mind of the person that has a
fascination for such reports.

You read the report and it was quite clear what was in the link.

I haven't read it. People can do whatever they like if it does no harm
to others.

TMS320 August 1st 19 06:39 PM

Oh those wacky cyclists!

On 01/08/2019 18:17, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

This is a cycling group, not a driving group, learn the difference.

Tough. Learn that the only thing that differentiates a "cyclist" from
anybody else is that they ride a bicycle.

Mr Pounder Esquire August 1st 19 07:40 PM

Oh those wacky cyclists!

TMS320 wrote:
On 01/08/2019 07:25, MrCheerful wrote:

People often have behaviour and interests in private that seem
strange to others but one has wonder about the mind of the person
that has a fascination for such reports.

You read the report and it was quite clear what was in the link.

I haven't read it. People can do whatever they like if it does no harm
to others.

But you haven't read it, or so you claim.
If you haven't read it, how can you comment?

TMS320 August 1st 19 07:48 PM

Oh those wacky cyclists!

TMS320 wrote:
On 01/08/2019 07:25, MrCheerful wrote:

People often have behaviour and interests in private that seem
strange to others but one has wonder about the mind of the person
that has a fascination for such reports.

You read the report and it was quite clear what was in the link.

I haven't read it. People can do whatever they like if it does no harm
to others.

But you haven't read it, or so you claim.
If you haven't read it, how can you comment?

Note that I haven't commented on the article. Ihave commented on those
reading it.

Mr Pounder Esquire August 2nd 19 05:11 PM

Oh those wacky cyclists!

TMS320 wrote:
On 01/08/2019 18:17, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

This is a cycling group, not a driving group, learn the difference.

Tough. Learn that the only thing that differentiates a "cyclist" from
anybody else is that they ride a bicycle.

I was not replying to you. I know that this is difficult for you understand
as you are a thick **** on a pedal bike and that is all you ever will be.