CycleBanter.com

-   Australia (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Gnann-o-mat (disc brake tabs aligning tool) in Sydney (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=46890)

Rado bladteth Rzeznicki July 3rd 03 05:26 AM

Gnann-o-mat (disc brake tabs aligning tool) in Sydney

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can find Gnann-o-mat (disc brake tabs aligning
tool) in Sydney? Any shop, user or charity? Thanks.

--
Best regards,
Rado bladteth Rzeznicki

MCM #252

Nicholas & Domino July 3rd 03 03:11 PM

Gnann-o-mat (disc brake tabs aligning tool) in Sydney

no - but I suggest calling the Magura distributor and asking - I think it's
groupe sportif. I know you can get to them from the Magara site.