CycleBanter.com

-   General (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Helmets (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=259042)

Joy Beeson March 17th 20 03:51 AM

Helmets

On Facebook, one of my nieces reposted a photograph showing what
happens when you allow an unsecured load to blow out of the back of
your pick-up and hit a motorcyclist in the face.

The only comment was "Wear a helmet tho?"

Commenter's name charitably deleted. My niece replied that the cooler
lid missed the helmet.

There was a pickup truck in the picture, in front of the bloody
motorcycle; I'm cynically surprised that the driver had the wit to
stop.

--
Joy Beeson
joy beeson at comcast dot net