CycleBanter.com

-   Social Issues (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   "Harmless" Recreation Kills Wildlife! (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=119896)

anonymous_joe December 28th 05 07:34 PM

"Harmless" Recreation Kills Wildlife!

Mr Vandeman,
I recently saw this sign in my local wilderness area.
What does it mean?
http://www.imagedump.com/index.cgi?pick=get&tp=313042

Mike Vandeman December 29th 05 05:26 PM

"Harmless" Recreation Kills Wildlife!

On Wed, 28 Dec 2005 14:34:49 -0500, anonymous_joe
wrote:

..Mr Vandeman,
..I recently saw this sign in my local wilderness area.
..What does it mean?
..http://www.imagedump.com/index.cgi?pick=get&tp=313042

It means you are home!
===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

Sorni December 30th 05 07:01 AM

"Harmless" Recreation Kills Wildlife!

MB top-posted:

Please refrain from posting pornographic material. I have reported
this posting.

Wish you'd been around to chastise Fagerlin a few years ago! LOL

Bill "scarred, still" S.