CycleBanter.com

-   -   Another hit and run. (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=222766)

Simon Mason[_4_] November 11th 10 09:58 PM

Another hit and run.

He did everything right and was still hit.

http://www.helensburghadvertiser.co....6-hit-and-run/

--
Simon Mason

Squashme November 11th 10 10:49 PM

Another hit and run.

http://www.helensburghadvertiser.co....andlomond/arti...

--
Simon Mason

To quote Lance Armstrong:- "It's Not About The Bike."

“As flies to wanton boys, are we to the motoring gods; They kill us
for their sport.”

Doug[_3_] November 12th 10 10:02 AM

Another hit and run.

On Nov 11, 9:58*pm, Simon Mason wrote:
He did everything right and was still hit.

http://www.helensburghadvertiser.co....andlomond/arti...

Interesting that the word 'accident' was avoided this time, though
police, who are undoubtedly fellow motorists, typically 'believe the
collision was unintended'.

So that's OK then.

-- .
UK Radical Campaigns.
http://www.zing.icom43.net
A driving licence is a licence to kill.

FrengaX November 12th 10 02:32 PM

Another hit and run.

On Nov 12, 10:02*am, Doug wrote:
On Nov 11, 9:58*pm, Simon Mason wrote: He did everything right and was still hit.

http://www.helensburghadvertiser.co....andlomond/arti...

Interesting that the word 'accident' was avoided this time, though
police, who are undoubtedly fellow motorists, typically 'believe the
collision was unintended'.

It probably was, unless you have some evidence otherwise.

So that's OK then.

Well, no, not really. The driver has made it a whole lot worse for
himself for not stopping. He now opens himself up for all sorts of
trouble.

JMS November 12th 10 10:40 PM

Another hit and run.

On Thu, 11 Nov 2010 13:58:54 -0800 (PST), Simon Mason
wrote:

He did everything right and was still hit.

http://www.helensburghadvertiser.co....6-hit-and-run/

This cycling lark really does seem to be quite dangerous to me.

Keep up the good work

--
Stopping distances for bicycles do not appear in the HC ... and so
cannot be of any consequence.

mischastar November 19th 10 12:33 PM

I could never live with myself if i was responsible for a hit and run. How can these people sleep at night not knowing if they have killed someone?