CycleBanter.com

-   Social Issues (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Bob Berger once again shits on the group! (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=225496)

Bruce Jensen February 24th 11 04:32 PM

Bob Berger once again shits on the group!

On Feb 20, 9:53*am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"Bob Berger" wrote in message

[...]

Oh I doubt that. If the legal system doesn't stop him now, my guess is
he'll
move on to something "bigger and better".

I wonder how many 30 round clips he can stuff in his pockets.

Always a horror to hear from the peanut gallery. **** all mountain bikers
all the way to Hell and back ... and mostly especially **** Bob Berger, a
scoundrel who is evil through and through.

****ing Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Ed, when are you gonna come up with some insults that actually sting?
These are geting pretty stale.

BTW, Ed, you ARE a 'tard :-)