CycleBanter.com

-   -   Phil Wood Grease vs Pedros' Syn Grease (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=96350)

Llatikcuf August 13th 05 02:36 AM

Phil Wood Grease vs Pedros' Syn Grease

Always used Phil Wood grease, anybody tried and like Pedros?

TIA,

-n

--

Llatikcuf at gmail dot com

Eat the meek!

richard August 13th 05 12:41 PM

Phil Wood Grease vs Pedros' Syn Grease

Wonder how different Pedro's is from Finish Line?

Whatever, I switched from Wood to FL when I learned (the hard way) that
Wood, Park, and others (at that time) would rot the rubber seals on my
pedals. Ritchey recommended FL and said that's what they used at their
shop.

Alex Rodriguez August 15th 05 05:40 PM

Phil Wood Grease vs Pedros' Syn Grease

In article . com,
says...

Always used Phil Wood grease, anybody tried and like Pedros?

I've used Pedro's, no better or worse than any of the others I have tried.
I just look for the best deal on waterproof grease.
Alex

[email protected] August 15th 05 05:46 PM

Phil Wood Grease vs Pedros' Syn Grease

there's not much solid material in the recent batch of finish line
teflon lube-new formula?