CycleBanter.com

-   -   KTLA PLUS (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=254702)

[email protected] September 10th 17 09:51 PM

KTLA PLUS

Eating roast chicken n chilled strawberries at Albertson's Jackson (hole) as Irma rolls over basecamp at Fort Myers Beach. BC s a few from m up from GOM.

AMuzi September 10th 17 10:10 PM

KTLA PLUS

On 9/10/2017 3:51 PM, wrote:
Eating roast chicken n chilled strawberries at Albertson's Jackson (hole) as Irma rolls over basecamp at Fort Myers Beach. BC s a few from m up from GOM.

Gulf Coast? I thought you based at Miamuh.

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

[email protected] September 11th 17 01:37 AM

KTLA PLUS

Bing's home page is a composite of the hurricane crews effort.

Doug Landau September 11th 17 09:07 PM

KTLA PLUS

On Sunday, September 10, 2017 at 2:10:28 PM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:
On 9/10/2017 3:51 PM, wrote:
Eating roast chicken n chilled strawberries at Albertson's Jackson (hole) as Irma rolls over basecamp at Fort Myers Beach. BC s a few from m up from GOM.

Gulf Coast? I thought you based at Miamuh.

Will the Real(tm) Gene please stand up

https://www.google.com/search?q=gene...w=1240&bih=708

[email protected] September 13th 17 10:59 PM

KTLA PLUS

On 9/10/2017 3:51 PM, wrote:
Eating roast chicken n chilled strawberries at Albertson's Jackson (hole) as Irma rolls over basecamp at Fort Myers Beach. BC s a few from m up from GOM.

Gulf Coast? I thought you based at Miamuh.

Will the Real(tm) Gene please stand up

https://www.google.com/search?q=gene...w=1240&bih=708

NO, sorry no social media participation. An image is not my publication. I neither twit nor link.

Doug Landau September 18th 17 06:32 PM

KTLA PLUS

On 9/10/2017 3:51 PM, wrote:
Eating roast chicken n chilled strawberries at Albertson's Jackson (hole) as Irma rolls over basecamp at Fort Myers Beach. BC s a few from m up from GOM.

Gulf Coast? I thought you based at Miamuh.

Will the Real(tm) Gene please stand up

https://www.google.com/search?q=gene...w=1240&bih=708

NO, sorry no social media participation. An image is not my publication. I neither twit nor link.

were you not you part of the historic record-setting flamewars on rec.skiing

[email protected] September 18th 17 06:42 PM

KTLA PLUS

Doug, take a break

[email protected] November 16th 17 07:54 PM

KTLA PLUS

http://www.abc15.com/news/crime/pd-m...ors_picks=true

AMuzi November 16th 17 08:48 PM

KTLA PLUS

On 11/16/2017 1:54 PM, wrote:
http://www.abc15.com/news/crime/pd-m...ors_picks=true

Did that machete have slots or just holes?

John B.[_3_] November 16th 17 11:48 PM

KTLA PLUS

On Thu, 16 Nov 2017 14:48:34 -0600, AMuzi wrote:

On 11/16/2017 1:54 PM, wrote:
http://www.abc15.com/news/crime/pd-m...ors_picks=true

Did that machete have slots or just holes?

Chalk up one for the NRA. Had the donut shop had a double barreled 12
gauge laying on the back bar the customer would likely have been far
more polite.
--
Cheers,

John B.