CycleBanter.com

-   General (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles .tech,rec.bicycles.rides (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=952)

BW October 18th 03 09:24 AM

rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles .tech,rec.bicycles.rides

I was searching through some past articles trying to answer the above
question and came across someone who wrote this:

"I hit 50 mph on the descent just after Vandenburg Grade! And surely
I remember the thrill too!....... Now, and only now, fear creeps in,
12 days after the thrill... But it was *fun*!"

It explains the exhilaration of speed, flanked by danger. But I
suspect that's only one tiny example of how you can be thrilled with 2
wheels. What about when you rode for the first time without
stabilisers, or were winning a race, or bought that amazing bike, or
saw an attractive cyclist in lycra wink at you...

I'm a researcher from the Royal College of Art in England and I'd
really like to know about your 2 wheel related thrills. I'm currently
conducting interviews with people about their personal experiences on
the web-site www.chromo11.com

I've had some compltaints that "this guys spamming". I'm not! But I am
getting about a bit, which is the nature of researching a subject that
takes you laterally across many subjects. I'm going as far a field as
interviewing people about "the thrill of crochet"!

Thanks, n anticipation

Brendan
email: thrill@chromo11[dot]com
web: www.chromo11.com

PS please email me if you want me to send the interview directly

Kurgan Gringioni October 18th 03 04:45 PM

rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles .tech,rec.bicycles.rides

"BW" wrote in message
om...

I'm a researcher from the Royal College of Art in England and I'd
really like to know about your 2 wheel related thrills.

My biggest thrill was when I finally manage to orgasm while riding.

It's very difficult to ride while having a boner, let alone whack off and
pedal at the same time.

You should try it sometime.