CycleBanter.com

-   -   Mandatory Exercise (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=256596)

Simon Jester October 7th 18 04:59 PM

Mandatory Exercise

We have been told many times that cyclists should be forced to wear helmets for their own safety.
Yet many more people die from lack of exercise than lack of a cycle helmet.
If Cats and Dogs can be implanted with an ID chip, why not motorists.
If a motorist has not completed it's 10000 steps the previous day then it's car will not start.

Bret Cahill October 10th 18 08:58 PM

Mandatory Exercise

We have been told many times that cyclists should be forced to wear helmets for their own safety.
Yet many more people die from lack of exercise than lack of a cycle helmet.
If Cats and Dogs can be implanted with an ID chip, why not motorists.
If a motorist has not completed it's 10000 steps the previous day then it's car will not start.

Just toss them off national health care!