CycleBanter.com

-   Rides (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   S. Indiana Century Route? (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=35812)

Papayahed1 August 6th 03 02:10 PM

S. Indiana Century Route?

Can anyone recommend a good century route for Southern Indiana area? thanks.

CBike August 6th 03 11:10 PM

S. Indiana Century Route?

One would be the Hilly Hundred which is two loops out of Bloomington. I can
send you maps of Monroe & Brown counties which show this route.
Charlie

Papayahed1 August 7th 03 02:24 AM

S. Indiana Century Route?

(CBike) wrote:

One would be the Hilly Hundred which is two loops out of Bloomington. I can
send you maps of Monroe & Brown counties which show this route.
Charlie

I would really appreciate that, Charlie. Thanks-Michael

Papayahed1 August 7th 03 11:37 AM

S. Indiana Century Route?

richard wrote:

Check with the Bloomington Bike Club (
http://www.bloomington.in.us/~bbc/

Thanks for the link. For some reason it did not connect. No worry; I;ll find
it.

Michael

Dick Durbin August 8th 03 04:12 PM

S. Indiana Century Route?

(Papayahed1) wrote in message ...
Can anyone recommend a good century route for Southern Indiana area? thanks.

Just one thing to keep in mind if you are not familiar with Southern
Indiana: It is not flat. The area around Bloomington and Nashville
are quite hilly.