CycleBanter.com

-   Unicycling (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Uni magazine issue 5 is here! (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=191719)

Any Terrain July 28th 08 06:06 PM

Uni magazine issue 5 is here!

Probailer2 wrote:
The Titanium uni from UDC looks ugly, they should have made a more KH
kind of crown. *Koxx One BC wheels *and CF rim tape *look*s* prety
cool*.

Sweet! I have been looking to get a BC wheel in the spring, anything on
the price? Do they look as good as bedford ones, what type of wheel,
trials or bmx? I wish I had the mag now....

--
Any Terrain

'The Great Chicago Meet-up Thread'

Probailer2 July 28th 08 08:58 PM

Uni magazine issue 5 is here!

Any Terrain wrote:
Sweet! I have been looking to get a BC wheel in the spring, anything on
the price? Do they look as good as bedford ones, what type of wheel,
trials or bmx? I wish I had the mag now....

250€ for the one with big plates and 230€ for the one with smaller
plates (Bryan Stevens Pro Model)
Plates have pins like pedals have, prety good idea from Koxx One

--
Probailer2

JJuggle wrote:
If somebody cloned your mother would you have sex with the clone? I
should think not.

Danni wrote:
I don't like having penis written all over my uni:) .

manon1wheel wrote:
no offense but deads look plain old gross...

MuniAddict July 28th 08 08:59 PM

Uni magazine issue 5 is here!

Just got mine! Looks great so far..as usual!

--
MuniAddict

'UniGeezer.com' (http://unigeezer.com/) :D