CycleBanter.com

-   Recumbent Biking (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   How to Pack a Non-folding Tire when Touring (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=136470)

[email protected] June 20th 06 11:24 AM

How to Pack a Non-folding Tire when Touring

I know this may seem trivial but it helped me out when packing for a
shake down overnighter last Friday.

http://ebent.wordpress.com/2006/06/2...folding-tires/

Hope it helps you also ... Roland

Ken C. M. June 20th 06 11:58 AM

wrote:
I know this may seem trivial but it helped me out when packing for a
shake down overnighter last Friday.

http://ebent.wordpress.com/2006/06/2...folding-tires/

Hope it helps you also ... Roland

Well Jobst Brandt wrote this little bit of info on clinchers. I have
tried it, it works well enough.

http://www.sheldonbrown.com/brandt/c...r-folding.html

Ken
--
Messengers and mountain bikers share a common chromosome. ~James Bethea

[email protected] June 20th 06 07:26 PM

wrote:
Ken C. M. wrote:
wrote:
I know this may seem trivial but it helped me out when packing for a
shake down overnighter last Friday.

http://ebent.wordpress.com/2006/06/2...folding-tires/

Hope it helps you also ... Roland

Well Jobst Brandt wrote this little bit of info on clinchers. I have
tried it, it works well enough.

http://www.sheldonbrown.com/brandt/c...r-folding.html

Ken
--
Messengers and mountain bikers share a common chromosome. ~James Bethea

James, nice addition.

Thanks ... Roland

Sorry Ken,

A mind is a terrible thing to lose ... Roland