CycleBanter.com

-   Australia (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Outrage - free pastries for cyclists every Saturday in June! (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=228406)

David[_13_] June 8th 11 02:55 AM

Outrage - free pastries for cyclists every Saturday in June!

All

Ed and Irene - the owners of Rocotillos - 36 Wells St Frankston will
fro the remainder of the month of June - every Saturday between from
9am are giving every cyclist who orders a cup of tea, coffee or hot
chocolate a free pastry!!!!.

Wells St runs off Nepean Highway - just turn left at the McDonalds.

This initiative is to support the new bicycle parking trial in
Frankston which replaced a single car park with bike racks for 10
bikes.

The trial ends on the 30th of June and your support will play a
critical role in reducing local traffic congestion and legitimising
bicycles rights on the road (i know I am preaching to the converted)

The bike parking facility is located out the front of Rocotillos, at
36 Wells St. http://www.truelocal.com.au/business/ro ... /frankston
and is approx 200m from the corner of the Nepean Highway and Wells st.

.....hope to see you there soon!

Geoff Lock[_2_] June 8th 11 07:06 AM

On 8/06/2011 11:55 AM, David wrote:

[...]

Man, I wish I lived near Frankston - free pastries, yum :)

BTW, how's the response been? Met anybody from this newsgroup yet? :)