CycleBanter.com

-   -   Have you noticed... (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=243709)

Judith[_14_] February 27th 14 09:38 AM

Have you noticed...

Have you noticed how Judith has even given up putting it's email address
at the end of its messages because I was doing the same? Yet another
aspect of its behaviour that I have been able to change.

"Oh you can't hurt me, Brian. You did me a favour stopping me using the
Judith name, even though I sneak back to it at every opportunity. We are
all laughing at you. Glugg glugg".

....it said as it ran around usenet like a headless chicken trying to get
me banned by my ISP and failing at every attempt.

Hee hee.

Glugg glugg!

Judith[_14_] February 27th 14 10:56 AM

Have you noticed...

On 27/02/2014 10:30, Iain wrote:
Judith wrote:
Have you noticed how Judith has even given up putting it's email
address at the end of its messages because I was doing the same? Yet
another aspect of its behaviour that I have been able to change.

"Oh you can't hurt me, Brian. You did me a favour stopping me using
the Judith name, even though I sneak back to it at every opportunity.
We are all laughing at you. Glugg glugg".

...it said as it ran around usenet like a headless chicken trying to
get me banned by my ISP and failing at every attempt.

Hee hee.

Glugg glugg!

sigh!

Who are you? If you aren't one of the protagonists, mind your own business.

Iain[_2_] February 27th 14 11:57 AM

Have you noticed...

Judith wrote:
On 27/02/2014 10:30, Iain wrote:
Judith wrote:
Have you noticed how Judith has even given up putting it's email
address at the end of its messages because I was doing the same? Yet
another aspect of its behaviour that I have been able to change.

"Oh you can't hurt me, Brian. You did me a favour stopping me using
the Judith name, even though I sneak back to it at every
opportunity. We are all laughing at you. Glugg glugg".

...it said as it ran around usenet like a headless chicken trying to
get me banned by my ISP and failing at every attempt.

Hee hee.

Glugg glugg!

sigh!

Who are you? If you aren't one of the protagonists, mind your own
business.

Oh, forgive me. I thought that this is public newsgroup on cycling in the
UK.

--
Iain

Judith[_14_] February 27th 14 12:22 PM

Have you noticed...

On 27/02/2014 11:57, Iain wrote:
Judith wrote:
On 27/02/2014 10:30, Iain wrote:
Judith wrote:
Have you noticed how Judith has even given up putting it's email
address at the end of its messages because I was doing the same? Yet
another aspect of its behaviour that I have been able to change.

"Oh you can't hurt me, Brian. You did me a favour stopping me using
the Judith name, even though I sneak back to it at every
opportunity. We are all laughing at you. Glugg glugg".

...it said as it ran around usenet like a headless chicken trying to
get me banned by my ISP and failing at every attempt.

Hee hee.

Glugg glugg!

sigh!

Who are you? If you aren't one of the protagonists, mind your own
business.

Oh, forgive me. I thought that this is public newsgroup on cycling in the
UK.

What the hell gave you that impression?

This is a sandpit in a playground. All the nice kids who came here to
play properly when they heard that there was a new sandpit have been
thrown out by a gang of bullies. And if you are new to this group, you
have no idea of the abuse that cyclists have faced on here in the last
ten years, mainly from just one person.

I'm one of the few people who has really stood up to the bullies, and I
intend to keep on doing so, not because I am going to stop them, not
because I want to win the sandpit back for the nice kids, but because
somebody has to stand up to spiteful, viscous cowardly bullies like
Jimdith and his mates.

If you want to discuss cycling, go to a moderated group where none of
this lot would be tolerated. There hasn't been a nice cycling related
related post on here for as long as I can remember.

--

Judith

Rob Morley February 27th 14 02:02 PM

Have you noticed...

On Thu, 27 Feb 2014 11:57:42 -0000
"Iain" wrote:

Oh, forgive me. I thought that this is public newsgroup on cycling
in the UK.

It still is, despite the kooks of various persuasions. Want to talk
about gear ratios or aerodynamics, saddles or tyres? ;^)

Bertie Wooster[_2_] February 27th 14 04:40 PM

Have you noticed...

On Thu, 27 Feb 2014 12:22:05 +0000, Judith wrote:

If you want to discuss cycling, go to a moderated group

Last time I looked, cycle related posts were being blocked in the
moderated group - at least cycle related posts from certain posters
were being blocked.

Posts by newbies are blocked by default.

Mentalguy2k8[_2_] February 27th 14 05:39 PM

Have you noticed...

"Iain" wrote in message

Who are you? If you aren't one of the protagonists, mind your own
business.

Oh, forgive me. I thought that this is public newsgroup on cycling in the
UK.

No, it's the venue for Brian Trainspotter Robertson's very public and
amusingly lengthy nervous breakdown. It started with scrotal fungus and
appears to have ended with some kind of psychiatric crisis, all played out
in a public arena.

Tarcap February 27th 14 05:54 PM

Have you noticed...

"Mentalguy2k8" wrote in message ...

"Iain" wrote in message

Who are you? If you aren't one of the protagonists, mind your own
business.

Oh, forgive me. I thought that this is public newsgroup on cycling in the
UK.

No, it's the venue for Brian Trainspotter Robertson's very public and
amusingly lengthy nervous breakdown. It started with scrotal fungus and
appears to have ended with some kind of psychiatric crisis, all played out
in a public arena.

Yes, but it's been quite entertaining, hasn't it?

Mentalguy2k8[_2_] February 27th 14 06:10 PM

Have you noticed...

"Iain" wrote in message

Who are you? If you aren't one of the protagonists, mind your own
business.

Oh, forgive me. I thought that this is public newsgroup on cycling in
the UK.

No, it's the venue for Brian Trainspotter Robertson's very public and
amusingly lengthy nervous breakdown. It started with scrotal fungus and
appears to have ended with some kind of psychiatric crisis, all played out
in a public arena.

Yes, but it's been quite entertaining, hasn't it?

Absolutely! Wouldn't have missed it for the world, nor could I have wished
it on a nicer person.