CycleBanter.com

-   -   Decked with a single blow (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=258079)

Simon Mason[_6_] September 10th 19 12:18 PM

Decked with a single blow

Cyclists metes out instant justice to a jaywalking pedestrian.
Well done that man.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...edestrian.html

jnugent September 10th 19 02:25 PM

Decked with a single blow

On 10/09/2019 12:18, Simon Mason wrote:

Cyclists metes out instant justice to a jaywalking pedestrian.
Well done that man.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...edestrian.html

I know you're a big fan of violent criminal assaults committed by
cyclists against humans.

But even so - "Justice"?

When was crossing the road at a green light for pedestrians (and red for
vehicles) made an offence?

jnugent September 10th 19 02:27 PM

Decked with a single blow

On 10/09/2019 12:18, Simon Mason wrote:

Cyclists metes out instant justice to a jaywalking pedestrian.
Well done that man.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...edestrian.html

Having now watched that video, I'm sure we all* want that cyclist
tracked down and to have justice (real justice) meted out to him. Six
months custodial at a minimum.

[* All of us who aren't as deranged as Mason or Jester, that is.]

Mr Pounder Esquire September 10th 19 05:37 PM

Decked with a single blow

Simon Mason wrote:
Cyclists metes out instant justice to a jaywalking pedestrian.
Well done that man.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...edestrian.html

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-eng...rian-to-ground

If some lump of cycling **** tried that with me, I would put the **** in
hospital and enjoy doing it.

Simon Mason[_6_] September 10th 19 07:01 PM

Decked with a single blow

On Tuesday, September 10, 2019 at 5:38:10 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Simon Mason wrote:
Cyclists metes out instant justice to a jaywalking pedestrian.
Well done that man.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...edestrian.html

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-eng...rian-to-ground

If some lump of cycling **** tried that with me, I would put the **** in
hospital and enjoy doing it.

Dream on - you would be out sparko.

MrCheerful September 10th 19 07:04 PM

Decked with a single blow

On 10/09/2019 14:25, JNugent wrote:
On 10/09/2019 12:18, Simon Mason wrote:

Cyclists metes out instant justice to a jaywalking pedestrian.
Well done that man.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...edestrian.html

I know you're a big fan of violent criminal assaults committed by
cyclists against humans.

But even so - "Justice"?

When was crossing the road at a green light for pedestrians (and red for
vehicles) made an offence?

and since when have we had violence meted out on the street as
punishment for walking across a road?

TMS320 September 10th 19 07:16 PM

Decked with a single blow

On 10/09/2019 19:04, MrCheerful wrote:

and since when have we had violence meted out on the street as
punishment for walking across a road?

At least since the advent of motor vehicles. A long tradition probably
started with the horse and cart.

Mr Pounder Esquire September 10th 19 08:40 PM

Decked with a single blow

Esquire wrote:
Simon Mason wrote:
Cyclists metes out instant justice to a jaywalking pedestrian.
Well done that man.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...edestrian.html

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-eng...rian-to-ground

If some lump of cycling **** tried that with me, I would put the
**** in hospital and enjoy doing it.

Dream on - you would be out sparko.

I most likely would not get the chance to beat him up. I'm a big bloke who
has faced down many cowardly suicyclists. They have always retreated into
the gutter where they belong. But, I would take the dare.

Simon Mason[_6_] September 10th 19 08:42 PM

Decked with a single blow

On Tuesday, September 10, 2019 at 12:18:14 PM UTC+1, Simon Mason wrote:
Cyclists metes out instant justice to a jaywalking pedestrian.
Well done that man.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...edestrian.html

According to witnesses, the perp tried to physically assault the cyclist with a raised hand which sparked off the headbutt reaction.

Peter Keller[_3_] September 11th 19 10:00 AM

Decked with a single blow

On 10/09/2019 23:18, Simon Mason wrote:
Cyclists metes out instant justice to a jaywalking pedestrian.
Well done that man.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...edestrian.html

The bicyclist ran a red light.