CycleBanter.com

-   -   handlebars geometry (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=255341)

Emanuel Berg[_2_] January 13th 18 01:36 AM

handlebars geometry

Is anyone in possession of a good image/figure
with different handlebars geometries, their
names or designations, and possibly even some
related properties or trivia as far as such
things exist/has ever been collected?

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573

AMuzi January 13th 18 01:52 AM

handlebars geometry

On 1/12/2018 7:36 PM, Emanuel Berg wrote:
Is anyone in possession of a good image/figure
with different handlebars geometries, their
names or designations, and possibly even some
related properties or trivia as far as such
things exist/has ever been collected?

Assuming this is not a joke question, I'll play along:

http://www.dedaelementi.com/categori...otto/prodotti/

http://nitto-tokyo.sakura.ne.jp/bar-E.html

https://hlcorp.en.taiwantrade.com/pr...rs-543526.html

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Emanuel Berg[_2_] January 13th 18 02:16 AM

handlebars geometry

AMuzi wrote:

Is anyone in possession of a good
image/figure with different handlebars
geometries, their names or designations, and
possibly even some related properties or
trivia as far as such things exist/has ever
been collected?

Assuming this is not a joke question, I'll
play along:

http://www.dedaelementi.com/categori...otto/prodotti/

http://nitto-tokyo.sakura.ne.jp/bar-E.html

https://hlcorp.en.taiwantrade.com/pr...rs-543526.html

The second and the third links are good.
One would do just one image out of a dozen or
so bar photos (little boxes next to each other
in a grid) and then just 2-3 properties/bar,
essentially what sets them apart from the rest,
a third line perhaps saying what purpose/bike
the bar is typically indented for. E.g.,
"Confort urban" or "track bike" - just made up
examples, but you get the idea. Perhaps I'll
but together such a figure, and then we can
work out the rest together...

And perhaps yet another image which shows what
all those "drop" etc. properties are. Even the
obvious ones like diameter and so on.

Sir Ridesalot January 13th 18 09:51 AM

handlebars geometry

On Friday, January 12, 2018 at 8:52:22 PM UTC-5, AMuzi wrote:
On 1/12/2018 7:36 PM, Emanuel Berg wrote:
Is anyone in possession of a good image/figure
with different handlebars geometries, their
names or designations, and possibly even some
related properties or trivia as far as such
things exist/has ever been collected?

Assuming this is not a joke question, I'll play along:

http://www.dedaelementi.com/categori...otto/prodotti/

http://nitto-tokyo.sakura.ne.jp/bar-E.html

https://hlcorp.en.taiwantrade.com/pr...rs-543526.html

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/
Open every day since 1 April, 1971

Don't feed the Troll.
VBEG & LOL
Cheers

Emanuel Berg[_2_] January 13th 18 10:06 PM

handlebars geometry

Sir Ridesalot wrote:

Don't feed the Troll.

You are right!