CycleBanter.com

-   -   Easy compo cash. (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=255484)

[email protected] February 13th 18 08:39 PM

Easy compo cash.

Crash for cash!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...cash-scam.html

Mr Pounder Esquire February 13th 18 09:36 PM

Easy compo cash.

wrote:
Crash for cash!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...cash-scam.html

Nothing would surprise me about the filth that ride bicycles.
How's it hanging these days, Simon?

[email protected] February 13th 18 10:20 PM

Easy compo cash.

On Tuesday, February 13, 2018 at 8:37:16 PM UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
wrote:
Crash for cash!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...cash-scam.html

Nothing would surprise me about the filth that ride bicycles.
How's it hanging these days, Simon?

Long and low!
Ask Peter Hucker.

jnugent February 13th 18 10:42 PM

Easy compo cash.

On 13/02/2018 19:39, wrote:

Crash for cash!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...cash-scam.html

Don't be stupid. The driver will never get compenstion from her.

She won't be insured.

Peter Keller[_3_] February 14th 18 10:27 AM

Easy compo cash.

On 14/02/18 09:36, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
filth that ride bicycles

Thanks greatly for the compliment coming from YOU.
I will gladly project my filth down your gullet.

Mr Pounder Esquire February 14th 18 10:20 PM

Easy compo cash.

JNugent wrote:
On 13/02/2018 19:39, wrote:

Crash for cash!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...cash-scam.html

Don't be stupid. The driver will never get compenstion from her.

She won't be insured.

She could be insured with her fridge freezer insurance?
But then again, most cyclists are unemployable and live in slum one
bedroomed council flats, aka Simon Jester.
HA! Here is one for the books.
The 31 year old 7 foot tall, ape, thick as pig **** cyclist,(with a criminal
record) with no future next door, still living with mum and dad and with a
female that has to be taken out on a lead once told me when I confronted
him:
"It is legal to cycle on the footpath up to the age of 18". He got rather
upset when asked to look up his stupidity on Google.
The cyclist and the dog have been living there for over 10 years.
No pride, no self esteem, no future, typical cyclist.

Peter Keller[_3_] February 15th 18 10:25 AM

Easy compo cash.

On 15/02/18 10:20, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
JNugent wrote:
On 13/02/2018 19:39, wrote:

[...]

Thank YOU for the great compliment.

Simon Jester February 15th 18 08:54 PM

Easy compo cash.

On Wednesday, February 14, 2018 at 9:21:01 PM UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
JNugent wrote:
On 13/02/2018 19:39, wrote:

Crash for cash!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...cash-scam.html

Don't be stupid. The driver will never get compenstion from her.

She won't be insured.

She could be insured with her fridge freezer insurance?

2 compressors or 1?

But then again, most cyclists are unemployable and live in slum one
bedroomed council flats

Including Pippa Middleton?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...ng-London.html
No helmet either, how did she survive!