CycleBanter.com

-   Recumbent Biking (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   So long to an obviously dead newsgroup. (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=219058)

Harry Brogan[_5_] August 1st 10 09:59 PM

So long to an obviously dead newsgroup.

There used to be some rather good discussions taking place here, But,
after being back for about a month, I have seen nothing that even
comes close to any of those. Yes there were constant arguments, but
it seems that those were usually in good fun.

I now leave this groups with this being my last post. I shall check
back occasionally and see what's new. But, as of now, this is nothing
more than a dead group.

yo mama August 7th 10 04:49 PM

Harry Brogan wrote in message
There used to be some rather good discussions taking place here, But,
after being back for about a month, I have seen nothing that even
comes close to any of those. Yes there were constant arguments, but
it seems that those were usually in good fun.

I now leave this groups with this being my last post. I shall check
back occasionally and see what's new. But, as of now, this is nothing
more than a dead group.

WTF did you even type that for, to see your post? We don't care if you
check back, just GO! GIT!!!