CycleBanter.com

-   Racing (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Cyclocross is a very unpopular cycling discipline (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=71227)

Ewoud Dronkert November 7th 04 11:23 PM

Cyclocross is a very unpopular cycling discipline

...only 2 people downloading the latest European top cross right now from
http://dnet.xs4all.nl:6969/

Use a BitTorrent client like http://azureus.sourceforge.net/ (Java
required, get the JRE from http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/download.jsp).

--
Firefox Web Browser - Rediscover the web - http://getffox.com/

Stewart Fleming November 7th 04 11:33 PM

Ewoud Dronkert wrote:

...only 2 people downloading the latest European top cross right now from
http://dnet.xs4all.nl:6969/

If it was cyclocrossdressing, more people would be interested...

Stewart Fleming November 7th 04 11:33 PM

derby November 8th 04 12:53 AM

Roger Hammond's not riding.:(

--
derby

derby November 8th 04 12:53 AM

Roger Hammond's not riding.:(

--
derby

Andre November 8th 04 12:59 AM

I'm seeding; hopefully not too many leechers...

--
--------------------------
Andre Charlebois

Kurgan Gringioni November 8th 04 07:43 AM

Ewoud Dronkert wrote:
..only 2 people downloading the latest European top cross right now

from

snip

Dumbass -

If it were woman's cyclocross Sierraman would be dl'ing 10 copies
simultaneously.

K. Gringioni.

A.Lee November 8th 04 04:39 PM

On Mon, 08 Nov 2004 00:23:25 +0100, Ewoud Dronkert wrote:

..only 2 people downloading the latest European top cross right now from
http://dnet.xs4all.nl:6969/

Use a BitTorrent client

Thats the trouble - I dont want to get another program just to
see 10 minutes of footage.I tried to open them yesterday in a browser but
they just timed out.
Alan.

http://www.dvatc.co.uk - Off-road cycling in the North Midlands.