CycleBanter.com

-   Mountain Biking (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Ping: John H (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=129556)

small change April 9th 06 12:02 AM

Ping: John H

check out page 20 in Scuba Diving magazine, May issue. These people are
serious about this.

http://www.coolbuddy.com/gallery_pic...ery.asp?id=278

JohnH April 10th 06 06:52 PM

John H

small change wrote:
check out page 20 in Scuba Diving magazine, May issue. These people
are serious about this.

http://www.coolbuddy.com/gallery_pic...ery.asp?id=278

Pretty funny, looks fun if not particularily practical nor ecologically
friendly. I have a beater I'll gladly sacrifice for the "experiment"!

Too much time on your hands? Waste it here!
www.crazydatingstories.com
www.crazykidstories.com
www.crazywarstories.com

JohnH April 11th 06 05:55 AM

John H

I've got a bike that will sink like that. Couple with my, uh,
negative bouyancy, it could work.

gabrielle

I wish I had that issue! Unfortunately for me fat floats.