CycleBanter.com

-   Social Issues (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   OMG!!! EVEN MORE VANDECRAP!!! (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=209187)

JP September 15th 09 03:35 PM

OMG!!! EVEN MORE VANDECRAP!!!

Once again the preeminent Liar of Usenet posts
out-of-context in an attempt to ignite flames.
His posts lack accuracy, logic, and intellectual honesty.

The worst part?
He knows it and revels in the discord he creates.
He reminds me of **** on a shoe,
stinky and hard to get rid of .

Mike Vandeman[_4_] September 15th 09 04:43 PM

OMG!!! EVEN MORE VANDECRAP!!!

On Sep 15, 7:35*am, "JP" wrote:
Once again the preeminent Liar of Usenet posts
out-of-context in an attempt to ignite flames.
His posts lack accuracy, logic, and intellectual honesty.

The worst part?
He knows it and revels in the discord he creates.
He reminds me of **** on a shoe,
stinky and hard to get rid of .

Typical mountain biker post: afraid to use his real name, because it
would be obvious that he is lying. The other clue is that he gives no
specifics. If he did, it would be obvious that he is lying.

One wonders, if mountain biking is such a good thing, WHY DO THEY NEED
TO LIE????? Obviously, because it's NOT such a good thing.

Jeff Strickland[_2_] September 15th 09 04:46 PM

OMG!!! EVEN MORE VANDECRAP!!!

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
On Sep 15, 7:35 am, "JP" wrote:
Once again the preeminent Liar of Usenet posts
out-of-context in an attempt to ignite flames.
His posts lack accuracy, logic, and intellectual honesty.

The worst part?
He knows it and revels in the discord he creates.
He reminds me of **** on a shoe,
stinky and hard to get rid of .

Typical mountain biker post: afraid to use his real name, because it
would be obvious that he is lying. The other clue is that he gives no
specifics. If he did, it would be obvious that he is lying.

One wonders, if mountain biking is such a good thing, WHY DO THEY NEED
TO LIE????? Obviously, because it's NOT such a good thing.

JS
Posting from Google Groups? What a f---ing rookie you are, Mike.

Why do YOU need to lie? Obviously because you have no rational basis of a
real argument to make.

Sheesh!

/JS

Kayak44 September 15th 09 06:29 PM

OMG!!! EVEN MORE VANDECRAP!!!

On Sep 15, 11:43*am, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Sep 15, 7:35*am, "JP" wrote:

Once again the preeminent Liar of Usenet posts
out-of-context in an attempt to ignite flames.
His posts lack accuracy, logic, and intellectual honesty.

The worst part?
He knows it and revels in the discord he creates.
He reminds me of **** on a shoe,
stinky and hard to get rid of .

Typical mountain biker post: afraid to use his real name, because it
would be obvious that he is lying. The other clue is that he gives no
specifics. If he did, it would be obvious that he is lying.

One wonders, if mountain biking is such a good thing, WHY DO THEY NEED
TO LIE????? Obviously, because it's NOT such a good thing.

Mike, why are you avoiding my question about flying? Because it proves
you are a HYPOCRITE!

JP September 15th 09 09:06 PM

Wrong Again Vandemoron

On Sep 15, 7:35 am, "JP" wrote:

Once again the preeminent Liar of Usenet posts
out-of-context in an attempt to ignite flames.
His posts lack accuracy, logic, and intellectual honesty.

The worst part?
He knows it and revels in the discord he creates.
He reminds me of **** on a shoe,
stinky and hard to get rid of .

Typical mountain biker post: afraid to use his real name, because it
would be obvious that he is lying. The other clue is that he gives no
specifics. If he did, it would be obvious that he is lying.

Wrong on all counts Vandemoron.

1) Unlike you I have significant assets and I (apparently again unlike you)
know that the internet is mined for data that can be used in identity theft.
So I tend not to reveal personal information.

2) Anyone familiar with your posts knows that you ignore specifics and the
more substantive and thought out replys are dismissed instantly by you.
(Duh) (Did you say something?)
So it's pointless to try and supply any particulars.

3) Your proof that someone is lying (and your thought processes in general)
is right out of the schoolyard, ie childish, selfserving and illogical.

Keep ranting from your little cubicle Vandejerk.
As with the rest of your efforts on behalf of your lame causes
it is an ineffectual waste of your time and ludicrous to everyone else.

Dr. Brian Leverich September 15th 09 09:18 PM

Wrong Again Vandemoron

On 2009-09-15, JP wrote:

Wrong on all counts Vandemoron.

1) Unlike you I have significant assets and I (apparently again =
unlike you)
know that the internet is mined for data that can be used in =
identity theft.
So I tend not to reveal personal information.

I'm a mountain biker and don't have a lot of love for
Mikey, but I'm kinda with him on people not just flopping
out their names.

"Identity theft" is largely a crock. Most of what is
called "identity theft" is just relatives using your
credit cards without your permission, and almost all of
the rest is very mundane the-waiter-skimmed-your-card-
before-charging-it-for-the-restaurant stuff.

The reason why people wanna be anonymous on USENET is
because they want to say stuff that they don't want to
own. That may be fun, but it's also kinda cowardly.

Cheers, Wolf.

JP September 15th 09 11:44 PM

Wrong Again Vandemoron

"Dr. Brian Leverich" wrote in message ...
On 2009-09-15, JP wrote:

[...]

With all due respect I've dug out information using info
people have supplied about themselves and cross referencing
it with other info available on the net. I did this out of curiosity.
Seeing the results I stopped using my name, location, and other
personal statistics. The new goldmines are facebook and twitter.
I've got my own business, multiple black belts, both hips replaced
and three sons who have beat the **** out of me for over twenty years.
(I'm uneasy posting the specifics I just described)
There's not much left to fear.

Mike Vandeman[_4_] September 16th 09 05:28 AM

Wrong Again Vandemoron

On Sep 15, 3:44*pm, "JP" wrote:
"Dr. Brian Leverich" wrote in ...

On 2009-09-15, JP wrote:

[...]

There's not much left to fear.- Hide quoted text -

Not using your real name guarantees that you will be ignored. For good
reason. You are a nonentity.

And not providing any specifics guarantees that you are lying: You
don't want anyone checking your assertions. Even MORE reason to ignore
you.

JP September 16th 09 02:18 PM

Wake Up Vanderdolt!

**Not using your real name guarantees that you will be ignored. For good
**reason. You are a nonentity.

**And not providing any specifics guarantees that you are lying: You
**don't want anyone checking your assertions. Even MORE reason to ignore
**you.

You can't seem to follow your own advice.
Please ignore me.

To bring your arguments to the 'reducto ad absurdum'
lets just point out that you provide 'specifics' but as they
are out of context and irrelevant they are ignored by everyone,
bikers, neighbors, elected officials, and environmentalists.
This would define you as a "nonentity,"
ie one invisible to the world of sane humanity.
You freely share your name as well but this has not
helped your illogical arguments at all.

Therefore one's real name hardly qualifies one as an entity
and sharing specifics that are not relevant to the hypothesis
one proposes as a device to pretend one is offering proof
is evidence that one has no substantive proof and is lying.

Your little argument about truth and existence doe not hold water.
Nor do your longwinded essays about mountain bikes,
health and the environment.

Time for a clever "Duh," Mikey, and maybe "did you say something?"
Retreat to the schoolyard retorts and dismissive insults.
(Is that the best a PhD in psychology can offer?)

Mike Vandeman[_4_] September 18th 09 07:49 AM

Wake Up Vanderdolt!

On Sep 16, 6:18*am, "JP" wrote:
[...]

Thanks for proving my point.