CycleBanter.com

-   -   Sheldon Brown (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=54852)

Just zis Guy, you know? January 6th 04 10:40 PM

Sheldon Brown

I have had a message from Sheldon confirming that he has received the
certificate which I emailed a week or so back. There was a short
delay due to - ahem - male administrative incompetence in the Chapman
household (hangs head in shame).

http://chapmancentral.demon.co.uk/sheldon-cert.jpeg

Guy
===
http://chapmancentral.demon.co.uk

\(T'other\) Dave January 6th 04 10:50 PM

Sheldon Brown

"Just zis Guy, you know?" wrote in message
I have had a message from Sheldon confirming that he has received the
certificate which I emailed a week or so back. There was a short
delay due to - ahem - male administrative incompetence in the Chapman
household (hangs head in shame).

http://chapmancentral.demon.co.uk/sheldon-cert.jpeg

Guy
===
http://chapmancentral.demon.co.uk

Ah bless!!, bet he really appreciates it. Certainly well deserved ;-)
Dave.

Dave Kahn January 7th 04 01:59 AM

Sheldon Brown

On Tue, 06 Jan 2004 21:40:43 +0000, "Just zis Guy, you know?"
wrote:

I have had a message from Sheldon confirming that he has received the
certificate which I emailed a week or so back. There was a short
delay due to - ahem - male administrative incompetence in the Chapman
household (hangs head in shame).

E-mail? You mean he has to print out his own certificate?

--
Dave...

Just zis Guy, you know? January 7th 04 10:56 AM

Sheldon Brown

"Dave Kahn" wrote in message

I have had a message from Sheldon confirming that he has received the
certificate which I emailed a week or so back.

E-mail? You mean he has to print out his own certificate?

Arse. I mean airmail, of course.

--
Guy
===

http://chapmancentral.demon.co.uk

Dave Kahn January 7th 04 11:00 AM

Sheldon Brown

wrote:

I have had a message from Sheldon confirming that he has received the
certificate which I emailed a week or so back. There was a short
delay due to - ahem - male administrative incompetence in the Chapman
household (hangs head in shame).

E-mail? You mean he has to print out his own certificate?

Ignore me. I've just seen the October message which I had originally
missed. I'm an idiot.

--
Dave...