CycleBanter.com

-   Racing (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   floyd ruined the tour (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=140342)

internaute July 28th 06 12:42 AM

floyd ruined the tour

what he did is worst than Armstrong did, and Greg Lemon should be sad to see
all that.
Armstrong was too snob to be liked, but Floyd is hypocrit, he said all day
long that he was educated like a memonnite and that he didn't care about TV
and phone, he seems different and was funny with his uggly sunglasses of his
grandmother but now everyone is discusted because he betrayed everyone.
So Lemon will always remain the most popular american racer in Europe

Keith July 28th 06 12:45 AM

floyd ruined the tour

On Fri, 28 Jul 2006 01:42:59 +0200, "internaute"
wrote:

what he did is worst than Armstrong did, and Greg Lemon should be sad to see
all that.
Armstrong was too snob to be liked, but Floyd is hypocrit, he said all day
long that he was educated like a memonnite and that he didn't care about TV
and phone, he seems different and was funny with his uggly sunglasses of his
grandmother but now everyone is discusted because he betrayed everyone.
So Lemon will always remain the most popular american racer in Europe

Make that Lemond, and no I think most French people hate Lemond for
trying to steal Hinault's jersey in 1985, stealing it in 1986 and
stealing it from Fignon in 1989 !

internaute July 28th 06 12:51 AM

floyd ruined the tour

wrote:

what he did is worst than Armstrong did, and Greg Lemon should be sad to

see
all that.
Armstrong was too snob to be liked, but Floyd is hypocrit, he said all

day
long that he was educated like a memonnite and that he didn't care about

TV
and phone, he seems different and was funny with his uggly sunglasses of

his
grandmother but now everyone is discusted because he betrayed everyone.
So Lemon will always remain the most popular american racer in Europe

Make that Lemond, and no I think most French people hate Lemond for
trying to steal Hinault's jersey in 1985, stealing it in 1986 and
stealing it from Fignon in 1989 !

it's not true and it's only you that use the word 'steal' while everyone
reckon he deserved to win. Lemon was stronger these years that's all. that
have never make him hated.
and Lemon was cool furthermore, like Stephen Roche, he wasn't snob.

internaute July 28th 06 12:57 AM

floyd ruined the tour

"Steven Bornfeld" a écrit dans le message de
news: ...

internaute wrote:
what he did is worst than Armstrong did, and Greg Lemon should be sad to

see
all that.
Armstrong was too snob to be liked, but Floyd is hypocrit, he said all

day
long that he was educated like a memonnite and that he didn't care about

TV
and phone, he seems different and was funny with his uggly sunglasses of

his
grandmother but now everyone is discusted because he betrayed everyone.
So Lemon will always remain the most popular american racer in Europe

Come again?

well I think that it's dope'affairs that comme too often, especially from
whose who were with Armstrong: heras, hamilton , floyd etc...

Carl Sundquist July 28th 06 01:00 AM

floyd ruined the tour

wrote:

what he did is worst than Armstrong did, and Greg Lemon should be sad to
see
all that.
Armstrong was too snob to be liked, but Floyd is hypocrit, he said all day
long that he was educated like a memonnite and that he didn't care about
TV
and phone, he seems different and was funny with his uggly sunglasses of
his
grandmother but now everyone is discusted because he betrayed everyone.
So Lemon will always remain the most popular american racer in Europe

Make that Lemond, and no I think most French people hate Lemond for
trying to steal Hinault's jersey in 1985, stealing it in 1986 and
stealing it from Fignon in 1989 !

Is that why he rode for a French team in the 90's?

Keith July 28th 06 01:02 AM

floyd ruined the tour

So Lemon will always remain the most popular american racer in Europe

Make that Lemond, and no I think most French people hate Lemond for
trying to steal Hinault's jersey in 1985, stealing it in 1986 and
stealing it from Fignon in 1989 !

it's not true and it's only you that use the word 'steal' while everyone
reckon he deserved to win. Lemon was stronger these years that's all. that
have never make him hated.
and Lemon was cool furthermore, like Stephen Roche, he wasn't snob.

HTF would you know ? French hate him and Americans hate him for his
own hatred of LA

internaute July 28th 06 01:23 AM

floyd ruined the tour

"Keith" a écrit dans le message de news:
So Lemon will always remain the most popular american racer in Europe

Make that Lemond, and no I think most French people hate Lemond for
trying to steal Hinault's jersey in 1985, stealing it in 1986 and
stealing it from Fignon in 1989 !

it's not true and it's only you that use the word 'steal' while everyone
reckon he deserved to win. Lemon was stronger these years that's all.

that
have never make him hated.
and Lemon was cool furthermore, like Stephen Roche, he wasn't snob.

HTF would you know ? French hate him and Americans hate him for his
own hatred of LA

because I was here, on the road or watching the tv, and I can tell you that
Lemon has always been applauded. In fact Armstrong was perhaps the first to
be hated, not because he was american, but because he was snob and paranoiac
..Anyway even Lemon and Floyd didn't like Lance, and his wife didn't stay
longer with him, so I think this guy have some problems with people, that's
all.

Callistus Valerius July 28th 06 02:51 AM

floyd ruined the tour

well I think that it's dope'affairs that comme too often, especially from
whose who were with Armstrong: heras, hamilton , floyd etc...

The whole US Postal outfit was like a giant pharamacutical experiment.
They're faces, and eyes even looked different, kind of like Barbaro's.
Everyone knew there was something rotten in Denmark, they just couldn't
figure out what it was.

Dave Clary July 28th 06 03:02 AM

floyd ruined the tour

On Fri, 28 Jul 2006 01:51:37 GMT, "Callistus Valerius"
wrote:

well I think that it's dope'affairs that comme too often, especially from
whose who were with Armstrong: heras, hamilton , floyd etc...

The whole US Postal outfit was like a giant pharamacutical experiment.
They're faces, and eyes even looked different, kind of like Barbaro's.
Everyone knew there was something rotten in Denmark,

Leave Rasmussen out of this!

Dave Clary/Corpus Christi, Tx
Home: http://davidclary.com