CycleBanter.com

-   General (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   I can't get OLN! (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=68375)

Pat October 28th 04 09:35 PM

I can't get OLN!

Here's the problem: I have Dish Network and can't get OLN. I just got a
flyer for Direct TV which does include that channel--same price, too ($39.95
a month including all local network channels).

Would somebody with experience with Direct TV tell me how they like it? I am
definitely leaning toward changing over, because they are throwing in the
machinery setup for free.

Pat in TX

Roger Zoul October 28th 04 09:55 PM

Pat wrote:
|| Here's the problem: I have Dish Network and can't get OLN. I just
|| got a flyer for Direct TV which does include that channel--same
|| price, too ($39.95 a month including all local network channels).
|| Would somebody with experience with Direct TV tell me how they like
|| it? I am definitely leaning toward changing over, because they are
|| throwing in the machinery setup for free.
|| Pat in TX

DirectTV was just fine when I had it. You can even get boxes with TIVO built
in and they charge only a small extra fee.

Emily October 29th 04 12:46 AM

"Pat" wrote in message
Here's the problem: I have Dish Network and can't get OLN. I just got a
flyer for Direct TV which does include that channel--same price, too

($39.95
a month including all local network channels).

Would somebody with experience with Direct TV tell me how they like it? I

am
definitely leaning toward changing over, because they are throwing in the
machinery setup for free.

DirectTV is great. A couple of weekends ago we even got a free "all movie
channel weekend" (all the HBOs, Showtimes, Cinemax, etc - about 25 premium
movie channels). I love those kind of promotions and record a ton of movies
when they have them. And of course, can't live without OLN come Tour time!

Good luck,
Emily