CycleBanter.com

-   -   Inconsiderate parking (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=256906)

William Gothberg December 26th 18 07:05 PM

Inconsiderate parking

Think this will help? This will be printed off and placed under the wipers of all the nutters who park on the wrong side of the road:

Side 1, facing outwards for everyone to see:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/koaz45k1yh...e%201.jpg?dl=0

Side 2, facing inwards:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/3sogvc7e8w...e%202.jpg?dl=0

Peter Keller[_3_] December 27th 18 10:59 AM

CAUTION!!! Birdbrain, the Abnormal Pathological Attention Whore,Strikes, AGAIN!

On 27/12/2018 10:02, The Peeler wrote:
On Wed, 26 Dec 2018 18:05:50 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson",
"Steven ******","Bruce Farquar", "Fred Johnson, etc.), the pathological
resident idiot and attention whore of all the uk ngs, blathered again:

FLUSH the sociopathic attention whore's latest attention-baiting idiotic
bull**** unread again

My replies do not feed him.
I think I am the only person he has killfiled.

Tom Evans December 27th 18 11:17 AM

Inconsiderate parking

On 26/12/2018 18:05, William Gothberg wrote:
Think this will help?* This will be printed off and placed under the
wipers of all the nutters who park on the wrong side of the road:

Side 1, facing outwards for everyone to see:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/koaz45k1yh...e%201.jpg?dl=0

How do you know if it is the Green or the Blue car that has parked
incorrectly on the wrong side of the road?

I guess the best thing would be to ban all on road parking outside of
specifically designated areas.

William Gothberg December 27th 18 12:36 PM

Inconsiderate parking

On Thu, 27 Dec 2018 10:17:08 -0000, Tom Evans wrote:

On 26/12/2018 18:05, William Gothberg wrote:
Think this will help? This will be printed off and placed under the
wipers of all the nutters who park on the wrong side of the road:

Side 1, facing outwards for everyone to see:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/koaz45k1yh...e%201.jpg?dl=0

How do you know if it is the Green or the Blue car that has parked
incorrectly on the wrong side of the road?

The diagram is simplified. There are in the street that annoys me most, 5 cars on one side and 1 on the other. It's clear that making 1 park on the other side to his house is better than making 5 park opposite.

I guess the best thing would be to ban all on road parking outside of
specifically designated areas.

I agree - people shouldn't own a car they don't have room for on their own property. I can fit 5 cars in my drive and own 1 (I've owned up to 3 in the past).

Ed Pawlowski December 27th 18 02:55 PM

Inconsiderate parking

On 12/27/2018 5:17 AM, Tom Evans wrote:
On 26/12/2018 18:05, William Gothberg wrote:
Think this will help?* This will be printed off and placed under the
wipers of all the nutters who park on the wrong side of the road:

Side 1, facing outwards for everyone to see:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/koaz45k1yh...e%201.jpg?dl=0

How do you know if it is the Green or the Blue car that has parked
incorrectly on the wrong side of the road?

I guess the best thing would be to ban all on road parking outside of
specifically designated areas.

Needs a place to put your name and phone number so they know who placed
it.

William Gothberg December 27th 18 03:22 PM

Inconsiderate parking

On Thu, 27 Dec 2018 13:55:10 -0000, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 12/27/2018 5:17 AM, Tom Evans wrote:
On 26/12/2018 18:05, William Gothberg wrote:
Think this will help? This will be printed off and placed under the
wipers of all the nutters who park on the wrong side of the road:

Side 1, facing outwards for everyone to see:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/koaz45k1yh...e%201.jpg?dl=0

How do you know if it is the Green or the Blue car that has parked
incorrectly on the wrong side of the road?

I guess the best thing would be to ban all on road parking outside of
specifically designated areas.

Needs a place to put your name and phone number so they know who placed
it.

I don't think that would help. Then he'd just vent his anger at me instead of thinking about his own stupidity. Anonymous might have more effect.

Simon Jester December 27th 18 04:04 PM

Inconsiderate parking

******son Sword Troll

William Gothberg December 27th 18 04:19 PM

Inconsiderate parking

On Thu, 27 Dec 2018 15:04:45 -0000, Simon Jester wrote:

On Wednesday, December 26, 2018 at 6:05:50 PM UTC, William Gothberg wrote:
Think this will help? This will be printed off and placed under the wipers of all the nutters who park on the wrong side of the road:

Side 1, facing outwards for everyone to see:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/koaz45k1yh...e%201.jpg?dl=0

Side 2, facing inwards:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/3sogvc7e8w...e%202.jpg?dl=0

******son Sword Troll

As a cyclist you should appreciate that bad parking is annoying.

William Gothberg[_2_] December 27th 18 07:14 PM

Inconsiderate parking

wrote:
Think this will help? This will be printed off and placed under
the wipers of all the nutters who park on the wrong side of the
road: Side 1, facing outwards for everyone to see:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/koaz45k1yh...e%201.jpg?dl=0

Side 2, facing inwards:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/3sogvc7e8w...e%202.jpg?dl=0

******son Sword Troll

As a cyclist you should appreciate that bad parking is annoying.

Prick.

PKB, you moan about pavement parking, pavement cycling, blah blah blah.