CycleBanter.com

-   -   For Andrew Muzi (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=213009)

[email protected] January 8th 10 06:46 PM

For Andrew Muzi

"James Florence, the amateur [highwheeler] bicyclist, who accompanied
J.T. Johnson to this country [USA], has made himself scarce, taking
with him a quantity of tools and two racing machines belonging to
Johnson, thus leaving him in a bad predicament. It is supposed that he
has sold the machines and returned to England. A warrant has been
issued for his arrest."

--Sporting Life, Feb. 10th, 1886
http://tinyurl.com/ybrk6s9

If you see these tools, alert the local authorities:
http://i46.tinypic.com/5fi6bn.jpg

Cheers,

Carl Fogel

AMuzi January 8th 10 09:51 PM

For Andrew Muzi

wrote:
"James Florence, the amateur [highwheeler] bicyclist, who accompanied
J.T. Johnson to this country [USA], has made himself scarce, taking
with him a quantity of tools and two racing machines belonging to
Johnson, thus leaving him in a bad predicament. It is supposed that he
has sold the machines and returned to England. A warrant has been
issued for his arrest."

--Sporting Life, Feb. 10th, 1886
http://tinyurl.com/ybrk6s9

If you see these tools, alert the local authorities:
http://i46.tinypic.com/5fi6bn.jpg

Yes, that subject has a long sad history

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Andre Jute[_2_] January 8th 10 10:57 PM

For Andrew Muzi

AMuzi wrote:
wrote:

If you see these tools, alert the local authorities:
http://i46.tinypic.com/5fi6bn.jpg

Yes, that subject has a long sad history

All that adjustable wrench needs to be the very best tool ever is to
be integrated with a torque wrench. Oh, Sheldon, where art thou when
we needest thou most! http://sheldonbrown.com/tork-grip.html

Andre Jute
Toolfondler

datakoll January 9th 10 12:47 AM

For Andrew Muzi

I know where the tools are, I toldem, and they told me to FO and MYOB