CycleBanter.com

-   Mountain Biking (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Happy Holidays!!! (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=119670)

Chris Glidden December 25th 05 12:04 AM

Happy Holidays!!!

Don't get much time to post these days, but just wanted to pop in quickly to
wish a very Happy Holiday Season and healthy and prosperous New Year to the
ones I know in here. You all know who you are.

Take care,

Chris

Dean A. Stepper December 25th 05 12:09 AM

Happy Holidays!!!

"Chris Glidden" wrote in message
Don't get much time to post these days, but just wanted to pop in quickly
to wish a very Happy Holiday Season and healthy and prosperous New Year to
the ones I know in here. You all know who you are.

Take care,

Chris

you get any time to ride these days?

Bill Sornson December 25th 05 12:39 AM

Happy Holidays!!!

Chris Glidden wrote:
Don't get much time to post these days, but just wanted to pop in
quickly to wish a very Happy Holiday Season and healthy and
prosperous New Year to the ones I know in here. You all know who you
are.

Who are you? eg

J(B) "Santa" D(S)

Frugal Joe December 25th 05 09:28 AM

Happy Holidays!!!

"Bill Sornson" wrote in message
Chris Glidden wrote:
Don't get much time to post these days, but just wanted to pop in
quickly to wish a very Happy Holiday Season and healthy and
prosperous New Year to the ones I know in here. You all know who you
are.

Who are you? eg

J(B) "Santa" D(S)

How's the family Sorni...BBWWAAHHAA

Frugal Joe December 25th 05 09:29 AM

Happy Holidays!!!

Chris Glidden wrote:
Don't get much time to post these days, but just wanted to pop in
quickly to wish a very Happy Holiday Season and healthy and
prosperous New Year to the ones I know in here. You all know who you
are.

Who are you? eg

J(B) "Santa" D(S)

Get any presents from your kids?

BBBWWAAAHHHAAA

Frugal Joe December 25th 05 09:29 AM

Happy Holidays!!!

Chris Glidden wrote:
Don't get much time to post these days, but just wanted to pop in
quickly to wish a very Happy Holiday Season and healthy and
prosperous New Year to the ones I know in here. You all know who you
are.

Who are you? eg

J(B) "Santa" D(S)

Your Dad died of EMBARASSMENT!!

Paladin December 26th 05 12:35 AM

Happy Holidays!!!

Hey, didn't you drop off the planet a while to raise younguns? Good to
hear from you..

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

CDB

JD December 26th 05 04:33 AM

Happy Holidays!!!

Dean A. Stepper wrote:
"Chris Glidden" wrote in message
Don't get much time to post these days, but just wanted to pop in quickly
to wish a very Happy Holiday Season and healthy and prosperous New Year to
the ones I know in here. You all know who you are.

You too, Chrs. Now go ride your bike more in 2006.

you get any time to ride these days?

I was beginning to wonder the same now that I'm settled-in and might
head over his way once in a while. I doubt you'll get an answer soon
on that one though.

JD

Chris Glidden December 27th 05 06:21 PM

Happy Holidays!!!

I'm the guy climbing San Juan (very slowly) this Thursday. No more
100+ degree days for me.

Chris Glidden December 27th 05 06:23 PM

Happy Holidays!!!

Thank you. Yes, the girls are 2 and a half and five months now. I've
been in the saddle a bit more of late, and actually planning a trip a
bit north of you this summer. I'll be in Sandpoint for a week or two
in July and will be bringing the bike. I hope you and yours had a
great Christmas and have a very Happy New Year.