CycleBanter.com

-   Unicycling (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   how heavy is heavy(muni) (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=49683)

thinuniking March 25th 04 08:09 PM

how heavy is heavy(muni)

MY muni feels like it weighs a ton i have not weighed it but I have only
been riding it for a while but i am unsure what the average weight of a
muni is and should be. I have a qu-ax muni 24" with splined hub and
cranks and 170's.I have only really ridden a 19" trials on good rides so
maybe i just need to get used to the weight change?
Ben

--
thinuniking - muni person.(muddy)

hated by old people,laughed at by teenagers,pushed off by drunks,
loved by kids. It's for the kids!
thinuniking's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4294

one wheeled stallion March 25th 04 10:09 PM

how heavy is heavy(muni)

Think mine is 13lbs... saying that the scales I used said my trials was
about the same which just isn't right...

--
one wheeled stallion - Getting There! :-)

OWS
one wheeled stallion's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4832

Sofa March 26th 04 12:27 AM

how heavy is heavy(muni)

they can get quite heavy. you get used to it. quickly

--
Sofa - You Tu Tu Tuni?

'It really doesn't matter, because in a few years, you will have every
size made' - chirokid's response to 20" or 24"?

'Unicycle Product Reviews'
(http://www.brianmackenzie.com/LUC/unicycleReviews.aspx) *93* reviews on
*63* products

'London Unicycling Club Website ' (http://www.brianmackenzie.com/LUC/)