CycleBanter.com

-   Rides (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Tour de Pink Atlanta October 17, 2009 (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=208376)

Lindsay August 27th 09 07:00 PM

Tour de Pink Atlanta October 17, 2009

Spread the word on this ride!

Young Survival Coalition's Tour de Pink Atlanta

Atlanta's Only Bike Ride for Breast Cancer

October 17, 2009 Perimeter Mall

Info: http://bit.ly/WxXEQ

Cully J August 27th 09 08:18 PM

On Aug 27, 1:00*pm, Lindsay wrote:
Spread the word on this ride!

Young Survival Coalition's Tour de Pink Atlanta

Atlanta's Only Bike Ride for Breast Cancer

October 17, 2009 Perimeter Mall

Info:http://bit.ly/WxXEQ

Unfortunately, I don't know any Wisconsin cyclists that will be in
Atlanta in October, but I'll still let people know about this event so
they can be their in spirit.

I'll also mark October 17th down on my calendar, so I can be there -
in spirit - too...

Good luck with the ride. Let us know how it goes, please.

WWJR,
Cullen Carter
Appleton, Wi