CycleBanter.com

-   Racing (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   2017 Vuelta Stage 20 (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=254693)

Michael[_10_] September 9th 17 07:09 PM

2017 Vuelta Stage 20

Some great racing today. Contador goes out in style. Froome drops Nibs and becomes the third cyclist to win the Vuelta and Tour in a single year.

Tom Kunich[_4_] September 9th 17 09:09 PM

2017 Vuelta Stage 20

On Saturday, September 9, 2017 at 11:09:37 AM UTC-7, Michael wrote:
Some great racing today. Contador goes out in style. Froome drops Nibs and becomes the third cyclist to win the Vuelta and Tour in a single year.

GREAT! I think that Contador could have had a much better year. I think that he wasn't physically bad but that he had a whole lot of bad luck.