CycleBanter.com

-   -   It's cool apparently (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=80975)

dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers January 19th 05 11:39 AM

It's cool apparently

Just spoken to Nathan on his mobile (he's in a free period at college).
Apparently the Ice T is a seriously cool object of desire amongst college
inhabitants, with people wanting to have a go on it. I do believe it may be
doing circuits of the car park. I shall find out more when the offspring
returns home later today ;-)

Cheers, helen s

**$om $

Peter Clinch January 19th 05 11:42 AM

Apparently the Ice T is a seriously cool object

With a name like that, you'd think so! ;-)

Pete.
--
Peter Clinch Medical Physics IT Officer
Fax 44 1382 640177 Dundee DD1 9SY Scotland UK

Paul - xxx January 19th 05 12:39 PM

dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers composed the following;:
Just spoken to Nathan on his mobile (he's in a free period at
college). Apparently the Ice T is a seriously cool object of desire
amongst college inhabitants, with people wanting to have a go on it.

But then, you already knew that, of course .. ;)

--
Paul ...
http://www.4x4prejudice.org/index.php

dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers January 19th 05 01:09 PM

But then, you already knew that, of course .. ;)

Indeed, but it's good to see that the average teenager finds it cool too. It
sort of makes my mid-life crisis seem a little less mad... riding a 'bent,
listening to Green Day & Jimmy Eat World... The only reason Nathan isn't taking
me to a Green Day concert in May is that it's the same day as a time trial!

Cheers, helen s

**$om $

dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers January 19th 05 01:18 PM

The only reason Nathan isn't taking
me to a Green Day concert in May is that it's the same day as a time trial!

June... June.. not May. Senility setting in already. Sigh...

Cheers, helen s

**$om $

JohnB January 19th 05 01:20 PM

Apparently the Ice T is a seriously cool object of desire amongst college
inhabitants, with people wanting to have a go on it. I do believe it may be
doing circuits of the car park. I shall find out more when the offspring
returns home later today ;-)

Does it have a fairing for ultimate grin factor?

John B

dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers January 19th 05 01:53 PM

Does it have a fairing for ultimate grin factor?

John B

No, it doesn't. It has mudguards all round & two rear view mirrors. Do they
count?

Cheers, helen s

**$om $

David Martin January 19th 05 02:20 PM

On 19/1/05 1:53 pm, in article ,
"dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers" wrote:

Does it have a fairing for ultimate grin factor?

John B

No, it doesn't. It has mudguards all round & two rear view mirrors. Do they
count?

What about a paving slab fairing .. oops, that shoudl be fairy..

...d

Paul - xxx January 19th 05 03:03 PM

dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers composed the following;:
But then, you already knew that, of course .. ;)

Indeed, but it's good to see that the average teenager finds it cool
too. It sort of makes my mid-life crisis seem a little less mad...
riding a 'bent, listening to Green Day & Jimmy Eat World... The only
reason Nathan isn't taking me to a Green Day concert in May is that
it's the same day as a time trial!

Heheheh in a spookily similar vein I have strict instructions to find
and purchase Green Days 'American Idiot' by my 12 year old. Took me a
while to figure it's a song and he wants the CD ... ;)

Paul - xxx January 19th 05 03:04 PM

dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers composed the following;:
The only reason Nathan isn't taking
me to a Green Day concert in May is that it's the same day as a time
trial!

June... June.. not May. Senility setting in already. Sigh...

Well, it _is_ Thursday today .. er ...

;)