CycleBanter.com

-   Racing (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   August 19th (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=254390)

Tom Kunich[_4_] August 9th 17 02:12 PM

August 19th

Only 10 more days until the start of the season's 3rd Grand Tour. The Vuelta d'Espana.

OK, since I don't have it on any of my channels who knows where it will be?

Davey Crockett[_13_] August 9th 17 02:59 PM

August 19th

Tom Kunich a écrit profondement:

| Only 10 more days until the start of the season's 3rd Grand Tour. The
| Vuelta d'Espana.

| OK, since I don't have it on any of my channels who knows where it
| will be?

Check out "tve online" (Spanish tv)

Check out "+tdp" (Spanish tv sports)

That worked for Davey, but he was in Portugal last year.

--
Davey Crockett
http://inconnu.freeshell.org/Sig/slackware.jpg

Davey Crockett[_13_] August 9th 17 03:25 PM

August 19th

Tom Kunich a écrit profondement:

| Only 10 more days until the start of the season's 3rd Grand Tour. The
| Vuelta d'Espana.

| OK, since I don't have it on any of my channels who knows where it
| will be?

It's a long shot though.

I just tried to watch the Womens World Rugby Championships

No go from the Peoples Republik of Canukistan

"Este vídeo não está disponível no seu país"

--
The further a society drifts from the truth,
the more it will hate those that speak it.

Tom Kunich[_4_] August 11th 17 01:01 PM

August 19th

On Wednesday, August 9, 2017 at 6:59:19 AM UTC-7, Davey Crockett wrote:
Tom Kunich a écrit profondement:

| Only 10 more days until the start of the season's 3rd Grand Tour. The
| Vuelta d'Espana.

| OK, since I don't have it on any of my channels who knows where it
| will be?

Check out "tve online" (Spanish tv)

Check out "+tdp" (Spanish tv sports)

That worked for Davey, but he was in Portugal last year.

Well I'm looking for something.

Tom Kunich[_4_] August 11th 17 01:06 PM

August 19th

On Wednesday, August 9, 2017 at 7:25:19 AM UTC-7, Davey Crockett wrote:
Tom Kunich a écrit profondement:

| Only 10 more days until the start of the season's 3rd Grand Tour. The
| Vuelta d'Espana.

| OK, since I don't have it on any of my channels who knows where it
| will be?

It's a long shot though.

I just tried to watch the Womens World Rugby Championships

No go from the Peoples Republik of Canukistan

"Este vÃ*deo não está disponÃ*vel no seu paÃ*s"

--

This looks promising: http://www.steephill.tv/vuelta-a-espana/

Davey Crockett[_13_] August 11th 17 06:22 PM

August 19th

Tom Kunich a écrit profondement:

| This looks promising: http://www.steephill.tv/vuelta-a-espana/

Best of luck Tom, but although TVE, which is what I gave you,
along with the others mentioned on Steephill, may be broadcasting,
your country may be blocked.

I've already tried several events from TVE with no luck
--
Davey Crockett aka SlackRat
http://inconnu.freeshell.org/Sig/slackware.jpg