CycleBanter.com

-   -   my mental health + lubing chain without degreasing the cassette? (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=256805)

Emanuel Berg[_3_] November 25th 18 08:50 AM

my mental health + lubing chain without degreasing the cassette?

Today I thought I lube the chain but the
bio-degreaser from ZĂ©fal was frozen!
So I couldn't spray any on the cassette
or chain.

I suppose, if that happens, you shouldn't lube
the chain?

BTW I'm not doing *any* bike work for others
this winter! I think that's what destroyed my
mental health last winter. Muscling with tools
and bikes all night in a sub-zero C shop, then
sleeping in a cold room, body constantly tense,
decreased blood circulation, not enough oxygen
in the brain. I remember Jeff Liebermann came
with suggestions, and that was very
appreciated, if I was too messed up to say
it then.

This winter, I stick to firewood. That'll keep
me warm :)

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573