CycleBanter.com

-   General (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Sites with Repack clunker pictures ???? Where?? (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=318)

Robert Box August 6th 03 06:36 PM

Sites with Repack clunker pictures ???? Where??

Anyone know of some sites with pictures of the Repack clunkers that
were raced by Joe Breeze, Gary Fisher , ect??? My searches have not
come up with very many.
Action photos and pictures of the bikes themselves would be nice .

Thanks

Soup August 7th 03 03:43 PM

Robert Box wrote:
Anyone know of some sites with pictures of the Repack clunkers that
were raced by Joe Breeze, Gary Fisher , ect??? My searches have not
come up with very many.
Action photos and pictures of the bikes themselves would be nice .

Thanks

Try here
http://www.bergen.org/AAST/projects/...ller/hist.html

there are some pics on this site Gary Fischer on his clunker among others,
don't know if any pics were taken on the repack but certainly some action
shots.

yours S